Ruben Villager
    Jun 2014
    IGN: GomunoGomuno
    Character:Elesis
    Class:Crimson Avenger
    Level:47
    PvP/PvE:Both
    Birthday (Optional!):02/20/1997
    Fun fact about me: I love socks. I've never really liked being barefooted.
    Hello!
    Welcome to PH!
    We are glad to welcome you to PH, one of our admins will be in contact with you in game to invite you to the Guild so try to be on as much as possible!
    Socks are great! They keep your feet nice and warm especially during the winter!

- Admin xVeles

- - - Updated - - -

IGN: Tsubasaber
    Character: Raven
    Class: overtaker (soon)
    Level:11
    PvP/PvE: Good with either
    Birthday (Optional!): 7/9/01
    Fun fact about you: Me? uh....I can make realistic animal noises, is this what you're looking for? XD
    Hello!
    Welcome to PH!
    I've sent you a mail in-game so whenever you get online, I'll send someone to look for you so you can be invited!

- Admin xVeles

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2016
    IGN: Novyra
    Character: Rose
    Class: Stormtrooper
    Level: 21
    PvP/PvE: PVE
    Birthday (Optional!): Old
    Fun fact about you: I was the human torch for a minute before I put out the fire and went to the hospital 0.o

- - - Updated - - -

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2013
    IGN: Tsubasaber
    Character: Raven
    Class: overtaker (soon)
    Level:11
    PvP/PvE: Good with either
    Birthday (Optional!): 7/9/01
    Fun fact about you: Me? uh....I can make realistic animal noises, is this what you're looking for? XD
    Hello,
    Welcome to PH ~
    I've added you as a friend in game ~ Please accept my friend request and we can find a time to add you into the guild ^^
    Oh great! Animal sounds, we could use a nice new guild alarm clock ;3

P.S You can also find our guild AD on the board. The easiest way is to search by Level. We are currently Level 10.
    If you have skype and would like to join our amazing guild skype group, then please add me on Skype. Note: when adding me on skype please specify your ign and that you are new member recruited from the forum. Otherwise you will not be accepted. ~

GM Lily

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2013
    IGN: Novyra
    Character: Rose
    Class: Stormtrooper
    Level: 21
    PvP/PvE: PVE
    Birthday (Optional!): Old
    Fun fact about you: I was the human torch for a minute before I put out the fire and went to the hospital 0.o

- - - Updated - - -
    Hello,
    Welcome to PH ~
    One of my admins have sent you a mail in game, please respond to that email asap so that you can negotiate a time to be added into the guild!
    Ohmy.. A human torch!? D: The only human torch there should be is for the Olympics qq

P.S You can also find our guild AD on the board. The easiest way is to search by Level. We are currently Level 10.
    If you have skype and would like to join our amazing guild skype group, then please add me on Skype. Note: when adding me on skype please specify your ign and that you are new member recruited from the forum. Otherwise you will not be accepted. ~

GM Lily

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2016
    IGN- JasonmachCBS
    Class - CEM
    Character - Eve
    Level: 85
    Birthday- 6/19/2000
    Random Fact: I love to pvp and troll around in any games.

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2013
    IGN- JasonmachCBS
    Class - CEM
    Character - Eve
    Birthday- 6/19/2000
    Random Fact: I love to pvp and troll around in any games.
    Hello,
    Welcome to PH ~
    One of my admins have sent you a mail in game, please respond to that email asap so that you can negotiate a time to be added into the guild!
    Ahaha yas ~ We need more pvp enthusiastic peeps !

GM Lily

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2012
    IGN- Paolyn
    Character- Ara
    Class- SD
    Birthday- March 3rd
    Random fact- I have an artificial tendon 8D

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2013
    IGN: Acuiasa
    Character: Ara
    Class: YR
    Level: 67 (and climbing)
    PvP/PvE: PvP
    Birthday (Optional!): April 9th
    Fun fact about you: I'm an INTP.

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2013
    IGN: Acuiasa
    Character: Ara
    Class: YR
    Level: 67 (and climbing)
    PvP/PvE: PvP
    Birthday (Optional!): April 9th
    Fun fact about you: I'm an INTP.
    Hello,
    Welcome to PH ~
    I have sent you a mail in game, please respond to that email asap so that we can negotiate a time to be added into the guild!
    Ohhhhhh I think I'm an ENFP ? >w<

GM Lily

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2016
    The Internet
    Heyo I hope you guys are still recruiting!
    IGN: iViki
    Character: Elsword
    Class: Lord Knight
    PvP/PvE: Both
    Fun fact about you: I play 4 instruments and can speak 3 different languages, big fan of football (soccer), and rugby!

•