Ruben Villager
    Mar 2013
    In Sandshrew's Tummy

MOD Getting the BEST plague chance!!! (or any other element)

Many players I see usually have maximize and other sockets in order to do as much damage as possible. For that I do understand that its risky to waste weapon sockets on element chance but I still think its worth it! If you are the pvp type and use plague then you might want to consider getting that plauge chance higher in more ways than one!
    Well it's my personal opinion at least, I know about element resistances and how it can make it useless but still, if you want to play around and not let the opponent mana break then you might wanna consider using the strategy I use to get the best (or at least one of the highest) Plague chance!

Plague III gives a 10% chance. Its not to bad but maybe we can bump it higher. If you are willing to get a Grend Type-H set then thats 5% more! 15% plague chance!!!

but wait it gets better! with the grendized set you are now at 15% plauge which can be good, but if you are willing to use up your weapon sockets then you can get it even higher! Assuming your grend weapon has 5 sockets, you can use resonant stones in order to increase the element chance. Resonant stones can be crafted by chance with ereda medals and magic stones. They can be only used on weapons and costume weapons. Using one has 1 of the random effects.
    1% element chance with 20+ resist all, 1.5% element chance with 10+ resist all, 2% element chance, and 50+ resist all (it could be lower but I don't remember).

You would want to go for the 2% chance for the weapon sockets. so with the grend set you have 15%, then with 10% more from each socket having 2% chance on weapon, thats a 25% plague chance!!!

If you have a costume weapon thats an extra 2% to the 25%, or if you have an IB weapon, thats 29% plauge chance!!!!!.

few more variables to mention, some titles add on to the element chance, like NPC speka gives over 1%. THATS OVER 30% ELEMENT CHANCE!!!

last but not least there are a few accessories that can do the same. I don't remember them all but if you have a certain ring (hero ring but i don't remember the name, its possible to find in the market) it gives 3% more.

So in a nutshell, you can have OVER A 33% PLAGUE chance (you can still use other elements if you prefer but I don't think that its too useful for water). Anyone can post comments about any other ways to bump it higher. I am interested to prevent the low plague resist players from mana breaking XD. I also want to know how well it works for anyone who tried it, because of a lack for ed and no grend I only managed to get a 24% plague chance.

Elder Citizen
    Apr 2014
    Within 3 feet of you
    Not worth cause damage is much better
    With new metgame getting mana is easy

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2013
    In Sandshrew's Tummy
    Again, I am aware that having maximze and add damage and such is more effective, in fact i wouldn't even consider getting element chance in pve. But still, I feel that the pvp is much more damage based than skill (in some high ranked situations). I just want to see how high of a chance that plague can get up to in pvp. Its not that good in pve cause of items and such but i have got salt cause my opponents couldnt mb a chung infinite .

Hamel Guardian
    Oct 2014
    California state of United Turtles
    Just socket all speed like me *^*b
    Who needs dmg when you got speed o3o

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2013
    In Sandshrew's Tummy
    I actually reach the cap for all speed stats on my DW (She has 30% movement, jump, and attack speed), but I'm pretty bad with aisha and its not as fun as max speed raven or rena.

Feita Knight
    Dec 2015

go sanic or go home

Elder Citizen
    Apr 2011

go sanic or go home

your too slow

Elder Citizen
    Apr 2014
    Within 3 feet of you
    Only one element then Premium LOL title gives 2%

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2015
    Lucena City, Philippines but currently working in Doha, Qatar
    For me its VP + Phantom Breath(lowers elemental resist) + Type-H set(added elemental proc chance + mp since vp is always mana hungry + awesome speed) + weapon with water III
    And you don't have to worry about your crit/maxi/add damage sockets/stats.

Velder Noble
    Jul 2012
    Hope's Peak Academy
    omg i used to do this on my CBS and spam 200 mp moves repetidly, the only thing i wasn't sure of was whether or not there was normalization at some point, but i know for sure, upping your elemental procing in pvp is pretty effective *^*