Ruben Villager
    Mar 2016
    somewhere in the sea of salt
    step1 : get urself a set of altera sd (+5%)

step2 : give that wep plague III (+10%)

step3 : give that wep resonant magic stone only (+1-2% for each stone i think :/)

step4 : get The Fallen Angkor Queen title (+1.5%)

step5 : get the ring of of brilliant attack (+2.5%)

step6 : enjoy ur 19% chance(EXCLUDING the resonating stones that means this is not ur full potential) of draining all their hp, mana and salt

extra : make sure ur attack speed is atleast 20% so u will be attacking more, AND NOTE that u may not do alot of dmg and u will take alot of dmg, so RUN AND NOT GET HIT

In short u have became a annoying mosquito, r u proud of urself now

Elder Citizen
    Jul 2016
    SEA (Int Server)
    Then put that stuff on CrA with passive of +5% on dark element...

Ruben Villager
    May 2012
    Ontario | Canada
    Luciel class with passive + Altera SD set + Speka title + Eltrion Accessories = profit and proc. Procfit? That's at least 22%, I'm too tired to bother with the math right now. I still need the brilliant ring for ULTIMATE PROC (until you meet those people with 500 plague resist which aren't ... that many that I've met in SS so far).

Elder Citizen
    Jul 2016
    SEA (Int Server)
    Luciel class with passive + Altera SD set + Speka title + Eltrion Accessories = profit and proc. Procfit? That's at least 22%, I'm too tired to bother with the math right now. I still need the brilliant ring for ULTIMATE PROC (until you meet those people with 500 plague resist which aren't ... that many that I've met in SS so far).
    add the Hlots 3/4...thats +1.5% proc rate...

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    Please check the dates of past posts before posting.
    Ant thread that has not been active for 30 or more days is considered a dead topic.

Locking cause necro!

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters