Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    love Rose and her play-style, just wish that spriggan was more reliable since the flinch of the initial slide is often too short causing targets to easily run away from the second half of the skill >.<

Also there seems to be phantom bullets being fired if she is KD while firing or flinched before firing of using a skill. it might have something to do with the new skill cancel system @u@
    ~Chaos;Child~

It's actually really really dark lol

Ruben Villager
    I like to suggest 2 changes in 2 combos.
    1- autogun should only drain mana only in the last X command (or could be the last 2 X). I feel autogun mana drain is a bit high.
    2- ZZZ combo should have a KD increase value, otherwise it will only become another Rena annoying ZZZ combo
    Last edited by Saradin; 06-07-2016 at 05:08 PM.

Ruben Villager
    I just find that English voices are useless add ... the original voices are less cringe thats the reason i played this server even tho i probably should play EU one ... well smart idea to be able to switch back to original ones ><

Quote Originally Posted by AngellDevill View Post
    I just find that English voices are useless add ... the original voices are less cringe thats the reason i played this server even tho i probably should play EU one ... well smart idea to be able to switch back to original ones ><
    1. You can deselect English voices in the options.
    2. Don't necro.
    Last edited by Peper0chan; 12-12-2016 at 10:58 PM.

Market thread || Code of Conduct || i actually dont liek soccer spirits gomen