Elder Citizen
    Feb 2016
    NY

🔊 DANGER TOURNAMENT ♒ 1v1

Greetings! You can call me Berrie, and today I am very, very glad to welcome you to the sign-ups for my 3rd tournament, DANGER.

This tournament is named in honor of Mishani, the GM of [DANGER], and their old PvP partner LiNing, who is also a veteran of [DANGER].

DATE: August 20th and 21st

This tournament shall be accommodating 32 players. Roster.

Equips

Only season 2, season 3, and season 4 sparring gear will be permitted.
    You are not allowed to have any elements on your weapon.
    You are also not allowed to have any attributed resist. THIS WILL BE ENFORCED, so don't try to be sneaky..
    Ring of Fury and Shining Ring of Protection are the only banned rings.
    HL 5/5 is banned, however, HL 4/5 is allowed.
    GL 4/4 is banned. Sorry!
    IB weapons are allowed.
    The only titles permitted are: Hamel's Seal, Supersonic, and The Challenger.
    Wedding Skill and Hyper Actives are banned.

Maps

Game 1: Players strike from the Starter Stagelist, one stage each. Winner of a coin flip decides order. The remaining stage is used.

Subsequent games: The loser of the previous game selects from the Full Stagelist, excluding stages they have already won on.

Starter Stagelist: Wintery Velder, Durahan Coliseum, and Wally's Rooftop

Hope Bridge, Garpai Sandstorm, Sander Oasis, Tyrant's Arena, Cargo Airship, Bethma Lake, and El Tree Top are banned.

Policy on Lag

We are not going to share the grounds for how much lag calls for a disqualification, so be aware.
    If you intentionally/unintentionally lag, it will be held against you.

You can request a redo to be done, pleasantly, and the judges will give their say on your request. Continuing to argue with judges will result in a disqualification. Please note that "Hello?", "." , and "???" all do not count as lag calls.

If you make a lag call and it turns out to be illegitimate, you will automatically lose the round. This is to prevent bad calls from ruining the flow of the event.

Behavior, Defaming, and Harassment

Harassment is not allowed.

If you are to cause any internal or external conflict, in public: be it the twitch chat, the tournament streams, or the Discord, you will be immediately disqualified.

Respect the streamers and organization.

IGN:
    Class:
    Guild:

If you would like to sign up, please fill out the form above and post it onto the thread. Thanks!

This DANGEROUS badge will be awarded to the players who place!!
    *due to certain conditions, this badge can no longer be awarded, but I will try to talk to some moderators, soon.

1ST PLACE: TBA
    2ND PLACE: TBA
    3RD PLACE: TBA

If you'd like to help out the tournament's funds, please leave me a mail on forums.. thanks!

Tournament Organization: WAL-E

In every well-organized tournament, there is a group of people working behind the scenes to make sure the tournament goes smoothly for the participants. Meet the team!

- Berrie (Host)
    - Miyomu (Host)
    - Ardovan (Organization)
    - Smoothie (Organization)
    - Tran (Graphic Designing)
    **streamers/commentators will be listed later this week!! If you'd like to assist with commentating or streaming, please contact me!

Here is a link to the tournament's discord. Joining the Discord will make it very easy for both organization and streamers to do check-ins. You can also spar other participants in the tournament for practice. If you want to join another PvP Discord, this is a link to the NA PvP Discord.

Please be aware that if you start conflicts in the tournament's discord, you will be kicked and you will probably not be able to participate in the tournament.

I highly recommend at least joining the Discord on tournament day.

See you there!

If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to post on the thread! I'm really hoping this tournament will be successful and diverse. Everybody is encouraged to join!! Don't hold back.

Sincerely,
    Berrie

Tournament sponsored by:
    SwingLines
    Sonei

Elder Citizen
    Nov 2012
    $$ ## Money ## $$
    Phasser
    DE
    Syndicate

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2015
    Surveil
    YR
    Desire

Elysion Navigator
    Mar 2011
    Out searching...
    WaterWay
    IP
    Empathy

Velder Noble
    Mar 2011
    ACHAMERICA
    Noir
    YR
    Syndicate

also signing up for a friend:
    ChokeMeMommy
    Optimus
    Syndicate

Elder Citizen
    Feb 2016
    NY
    I had to change how many players this tournament can accommodate. So sorry for this!

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2015
    Wonderland
    Kimiye
    CN
    Harmony

Signing up for friend

KyomeXvoid
    DW
    Cycle

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2015