Elysion Navigator
    Sep 2013
    You need a GPS
    I tossed some of bethma up... i'll finish it with Altera later on. kinda tired due to work

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2011
    Hungary
    in hindsight, my words were a little inaccurate.

You won't encounter anyone below 80 (or 83, for that matter) in the queue, and being level 80 gives you access to a lot of better gear.
    So that's why i was alone in the queue, I always though I queue up in the wrong time.

Elysion Navigator
    Sep 2013
    You need a GPS
    So that's why i was alone in the queue, I always though I queue up in the wrong time.
    even if you do get in alone through auto party, if you're strong enough (no less than +8 weapon from lanox), you should be able to clear the stages.

but this may change given our latest update, cause now we'll get that Lanox SD and quite a few changes

this also means my guide will take a little more time cause I gotta look at what's new

EDIT: i'm missing a few new things, but I've already updated some of the changes

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2011
    Hungary
    even if you do get in alone through auto party, if you're strong enough (no less than +8 weapon from lanox), you should be able to clear the stages.

but this may change given our latest update, cause now we'll get that Lanox SD and quite a few changes

this also means my guide will take a little more time cause I gotta look at what's new

EDIT: i'm missing a few new things, but I've already updated some of the changes
    Getting stronger and stronger is not too hard to me (If I do the things right.)

Elysion Navigator
    Sep 2013
    You need a GPS
    Getting stronger and stronger is not too hard to me (If I do the things right.)
    sockets do help a ton. easily makes up the damage difference if done right.

plus, red dam has saved me a few times in SDs

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2011
    Hungary
    sockets do help a ton. easily makes up the damage difference if done right.

plus, red dam has saved me a few times in SDs
    Can you give me some advice for my lp socketing and attribute. (If you can.) I know Its a bit early, but i always socketing my items and set at least 1 attribute to my current weapon.

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    Can you give me some advice for my lp socketing and attribute. (If you can.) I know Its a bit early, but i always socketing my items and set at least 1 attribute to my current weapon.
    I hope the OP doesn't mind me butting in. If it's not okay, I'll stop.

For socketing, in order of priority:
    1. 20% all speeds (if you can't afford it, just socket Attack Speed)
    2. DP stats (not sure how much of these, honestly)
    3. Maximise
    4. Critical
    It's best to balance Maximise and Critical, but ideally, you want at least 50% in both. For attribute, go Water. If it's too expensive and you can't afford it, then Wind/Dark? I'll leave it up to the OP to answer that since Wind vs Dark is usually a matter of preference, and Dark is also expensive.

Elysion Navigator
    Sep 2013
    You need a GPS
    sorry this is taking a while guys. I missed the chance to get in lanox's SD plus I've been a bit busy. I'll have Bethma and Altera finished sometime soon though.

I hope the OP doesn't mind me butting in. If it's not okay, I'll stop.

For socketing, in order of priority:
    1. 20% all speeds (if you can't afford it, just socket Attack Speed)
    2. DP stats (not sure how much of these, honestly)
    3. Maximise
    4. Critical
    It's best to balance Maximise and Critical, but ideally, you want at least 50% in both. For attribute, go Water. If it's too expensive and you can't afford it, then Wind/Dark? I'll leave it up to the OP to answer that since Wind vs Dark is usually a matter of preference, and Dark is also expensive.

no, I don't mind, but this is pretty much what I was gonna say. LP (and DiE) thrive on DP... so you'll want to have socketing (and possibly spec but I don't know how good it is) on them.

and don't just go for dark or wind, toss water with it too cause enemy defense is high in SDs. Just noticing my DW's output, it's like a 40%-50% drop in damage.

it's that same reason why I suggest bringing wind AND water orbs too, water to get extra hits in, wind if you need more damage output, so at least try to have one person with water orbs and one with wind orbs if you aren't going solo. both at once is a GODSEND.

Feita Knight
    Dec 2015
    Up in the North
    About the Lanox SD.

I feel no difference when the demon orbs max out as to when you keep them trimmed.

Fire resist reducing floor damage.

About the boss:

He enters SA at around this distance and will stay in SA as long as someone is close to him.

But he loses SA during awakening. I assume due to awakening's invu frames.

He loses SA during Suppression. I have yet to experiment on Stun.

Where a GA would usually be.

I love Sakra Devanam's thighs. This was a quote in the Ara section, so I kept this pic in.

Elysion Navigator
    Sep 2013
    You need a GPS
    About the Lanox SD.

I feel no difference when the demon orbs max out as to when you keep them trimmed.

Fire resist reducing floor damage.

About the boss:

He enters SA at around this distance and will stay in SA as long as someone is close to him.

But he loses SA during awakening. I assume due to awakening's invu frames.

He loses SA during Suppression. I have yet to experiment on Stun.

Where a GA would usually be.

I love Sakra Devanam's thighs. This was a quote in the Ara section, so I kept this pic in.

hmm, i'll have to really look into this. given that I missed the day when it was open, I have to run it on different characters in order to try it out right now

(only 1 free run per character... couldn't make it 1 free run a day during the event KOG?)

also, I have tested out that lanox set since they handed out cobo versions... the cooldown removal is amazing, more so at grendized/enhanced. plus the 6/6 effect can make a good straight line AoE. it's not as good as alterasia, glitter, and a few other sets, but it's up there. but DO NOT get the lanox set solely for MP... even hamel's set is better in the case of MP gain

•