Feita Knight
    Dec 2015
    Up in the North

Elysion Navigator
    Sep 2013
    You need a GPS
    i'm discontinuing the other sections due to having too little time on my hands. so I did some editing and used what I have.

maybe i'll get around to the other stages, but i''ve been too busy lately....

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2014
    Hi..um...I was just reading the thread, and I was just wondering if you ever got to creating a guide for the other dungeons? Or if anyone could direct me to another thread... I'm soloing using a 79 TT, but I've been struggling on the maps, excluding Velder. Thanks in advance for hearing my plea.

Elysion Navigator
    Sep 2013
    You need a GPS
    Hi..um...I was just reading the thread, and I was just wondering if you ever got to creating a guide for the other dungeons? Or if anyone could direct me to another thread... I'm soloing using a 79 TT, but I've been struggling on the maps, excluding Velder. Thanks in advance for hearing my plea.
    i was thinking about that, but given my schedule and everything, making those guides would take a LONG time....

i was hoping someone else would use this guide as example and do the other 6 but who knows. at the very least, there's a lot of youtube vids that give good insight on what to do in the dungeons or against the bosses...

also, i wouldn't even try going into secret dungeons until at least halfway through elysion.... and maybe with +7 or +8 equipment, depending on how well you can stay alive. it's tempting due to it's gear and the transcendence quests, but it's way less of a hassle if you either party up or wait til you're stronger...

•