Bethma Guard
    Nov 2012
    Thank you so much for this guide!!

Ruben Villager
    Oct 2016
    Imperial Princess Garden~
    This answers the fact why my Lvl 85 Aterasia Bottom (+8) has higher base stats than the event Lvl 90 Hero's Bottom pieces (also +8)?

Feita Knight
    Aug 2014
    Feita2 Feita
    This answers the fact why my Lvl 85 Aterasia Bottom (+8) has higher base stats than the event Lvl 90 Hero's Bottom pieces (also +8)?
    Yeah, I think the Heroic lv90 armors need to be Rank 12 or higher to just have slightly higher base stats than enhanced grendized stuff. You can compare +0 stats with stuff thats on the board to figure out where your heroic rank needs to be to be better than certain pieces. For example a +0 heroic - savior top has 203 physical attack. There's a heroic: wrath top piece on the board that has heroic rank 17 and has 203 physical attack. So you can assume that rank 17 is on the same level as a heroic - savior armor piece. So if I were to aim for something better than previously available equipment (4D, Grend, Heroic lv85), I'd probably aim for rank 18 or higher on armor. Weapon probably rank 25 or higher. Rank 24 on weapons puts the weapon on par with a unique raid weapon that has only the +6 on attack levels and no extras. Of course if you use more than just the weapon you get 5% on your attack stats so factor that in as well.

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2015
    At heroic rank 24, the gear will have higher base stats than lvl 90 4th dimension. Basically, new 4d gear is pointless.

Feita Knight
    Aug 2014
    Feita2 Feita
    I really wish we had a stat calculator for Armors cause I'd love to be able to tell what a certain heroic rank on an armor gets at specific enhancement levels. It's hard to compare with just the board when it gets to armor pieces. I mean, I have +9 4/4 enhanced Ancient Noble Guardian and someone I saw in town had +7 Heroic: Vision shoes that were higher than my shoes....

EDIT:

+0 Heroic Rank 11 on armor I think is the same as their +0 enhanced SD counterparts.

EDIT2:

+0 Heroic Rank 11 shoes have less HP than their +0 enhanced SD counterparts, the other stats are the same.

Ruben Villager
    Oct 2016
    Imperial Princess Garden~
    So basically this is all RNG'ed.. Like i really wanted to do 4/4 Hero's but idk after hearing this. Probably stick to SD set. So far i have 3 pieces (Vision Shoe - Rank 7, Wisdom Gloves - Rank 14, and Vision Top - Rank 12). Im guessing these are useless unless i can get higher ranked gear. With that being said, i think the question that needs to be asked is, which is easier to grind for, RNGed Hero's Gear or New 4D Set?!?
    Both are time consuming and so that will not be a problem what soever.

Feita Knight
    Aug 2014
    Feita2 Feita
    So basically this is all RNG'ed.. Like i really wanted to do 4/4 Hero's but idk after hearing this. Probably stick to SD set. So far i have 3 pieces (Vision Shoe - Rank 7, Wisdom Gloves - Rank 14, and Vision Top - Rank 12). Im guessing these are useless unless i can get higher ranked gear. With that being said, i think the question that needs to be asked is, which is easier to grind for, RNGed Hero's Gear or New 4D Set?!?
    Both are time consuming and so that will not be a problem what soever.
    I think the gloves and top piece are fine. At least I'm sure they're higher than Grend. If you want to narrow down which ranks outdo certain equipment, find +0 stuff on the board and compare them with +0 stuff at blacksmiths/glave or other +0 stuff on the board.

Elder Citizen
    May 2014
    Around you.
    Thanks for the info.
    Even I am not going to get Heroic equipments.
    I will keep this for the future.

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2015
    Beside Harnier
    Can the effects stack with each other? Let's say I have Top Piece with the effect Ignores Magical Defense Power 8% (max 20%), then I got another a gun with the same effect Ignores Magical Defense Power 11% (max 20%), will they stack if I equip it?

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2015
    They will stack additively up to the cap stated (20%).

•