Elder Citizen
    Dec 2015
    Beside Harnier
    They will stack additively up to the cap stated (20%).
    oh ok. thanks~. I thought the max stack will increase too.

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2016
    Inside my Life
    Hi there. I would like to know if the party buffs from the heroic bottom piece are normalized or unnormalized? lets say for example the buff "party's attack speed +x%"

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2016
    Inside my Life
    Hi there. i would like to know if the party stat buff from the bottom piece are normalized or unnormalized? say for example the bottom piece is identified with "Party's attack speed +x%"

P.S. to mods pls delete this double post. thanks

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2016
    A brief explanation on how this works. Basically, if you use a e.g. a bravery skill, and have a 10% value for damage stack on your glove, your bravery skill will do 10% more damage. The next bravery skill you use within 10 seconds will do 20% more damage, and so on and so forth until 5 stacks. This is actually incredibly powerful.
    Small nitpick, but it may have just been me reading it wrong. The bonus does not apply to the initial skill used to generate the buff. Whatever skill is first used to stack the buff will not have the effect applied to it.

Ruben Villager
    Sep 2015
    Does the heroic presence affect all people in party including the buff for increased stats and increased skill damage?

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2016
    Inside my Life
    Does the heroic presence affect all people in party including the buff for increased stats and increased skill damage?
    Yes, all party members will get the benefit of the buffs from heroic presence as long as they are in the party.

Elysion Navigator
    Sep 2013
    You need a GPS
    need to point out three things:

-the buff from auto matching does increase mid run for players should someone leave the party (as in left the dungeon mid run, game crash, stuff along those lines)

-item level requirement for heroic hell is 150. 130 applies only to heroic normal

-anyone wanting to survive as long as possible needs to grab as much red dam and HP sockets as they can get w/o killing their damage. this can buy you a few hits and most classes will be able to survive the "one-shots" from bosses if at full HP when hit. ultimate attacks from bosses are sure to kill you regardless though, avoid those at all costs

P.S. to mods pls delete this double post. thanks
    if you hit "edit post" there's a delete function there.

just be sure to put something in the delete message (even if it's random letters)

Elder Citizen
    Jun 2015
    Don't you mean Unique Raid weapon? I've been comparing Heroic weapons on the board and can confirm that the Weapon Calculator is correct.

Still, this is a really useful guide. Thanks for compiling the IDs.
    I've checked and confirmed that a rank 25 weapon is stronger than the Lengendary Raid Weapon (you can do that buy searching up a weapon, say Heroic Wrath, rank 25, +0 on the board, and then compare it to the Lengendary Weapon in Glave's crafting, you'll see the result), while the ones that have rank 24 is on par with the Lengendary Raid Weapon

Elysion Navigator
    Sep 2013
    You need a GPS
    not sure if this is fully confirmed, but it also seems that the boost to a specific skill is dependant on if it's a weapon or armor piece.

armor will pull ANY of them (like % increase to photon flare or % increase to energy road), but it seems like weapons pull only from the same character's classes

for instance, I don't think you get something like a % increase to steel body on a dynamo cause it's an ara skill and an add weapon.

again, not sure if this is confirmed, but it seems to be the case

I've checked and confirmed that a rank 25 weapon is stronger than the Lengendary Raid Weapon (you can do that buy searching up a weapon, say Heroic Wrath, rank 25, +0 on the board, and then compare it to the Lengendary Weapon in Glave's crafting, you'll see the result), while the ones that have rank 24 is on par with the Lengendary Raid Weapon
    did you factor that raid weapons also come with a fixed phys and mag lv +10 effect?

there's also a +5 version for unique and +3 version for elite, which will actually give more to the weapon than what's initially said after you identify it

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2015
    Question about the top piece effect's +% attack/attacked damage, does the "attacked damage" works the same as damage reduction or does it also increase the damage done to you ?

•