Ruben Villager
    Feb 2014
    Glaves World
    Now that I think about it why isn't their a heroic access. wouldn't that make um better I guess is it just me or does heroic and henir both lack something very important

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2015
    Beside Harnier
    +% damage in proportion to health lost

^Someone tell me how this works

Altera Savior
    Feb 2013
    +% damage in proportion to health lost

^Someone tell me how this works
    Your damage will increase based on your current health and the x% that the ID gives.

So if you're at half health, you'll gain (x/2)% damage increase. Yes, that means you'll have to be near death to gain the full amount of the ID.

Ruben Villager
    Sep 2015
    I'm really curious how both glove effects "Flexibility damage increase when using Flexibility skills" and "Skill cooldown reduction on the 10th attack" work in conjunction with Rena's Siege Mode X attacks. Does each volley count as a Flexibility skill use? Does the 5 arrows launched each count as an attack?

I could see really high potential for Siege Mode if they work like I'm imagining, but I'd like to know for sure from someone who has tried it. I'd try it myself, but I can't comfortably throw around 200 million ED to buy the right piece off the board and it takes me a while to acquire the RNG effect from the pieces I manage to scrounge together from Hell Mode Heroics where I'm being carried 70% of the time (despite having a +10 4th D weapon+set). I swear Hell Mode was designed for +11 and higher...

Elder Citizen
    Jul 2016
    SEA (Int Server)
    Your damage will increase based on your current health and the x% that the ID gives.

So if you're at half health, you'll gain (x/2)% damage increase. Yes, that means you'll have to be near death to gain the full amount of the ID.
    Good for Suicide CrAs

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2015
    Question about the top piece effect's +% attack/attacked damage, does the "attacked damage" works the same as damage reduction or does it also increase the damage done to you ?
    I also need an answer for this...
    the "attacked" part means the damage done to me is reduced by x% or increased by x%..
    since this effect sounds really good, it'd be "too" good to be real. We can use this effect as a all-rounder gear..
    so, I naturally thought that attack/attacked x% means my attack damage increase by x%, and my damage taken is also increased by x%..

I also have question about "ignore m/p.def x%", is it good in damage comparison...?
    from my calculation, somehow this ignore def x% is not really usefull compared to (like) damage to boss x%, since I do henir challenge solo quite a lot..
    I might make some misscalculation in the math..

Elder Citizen
    Jul 2016
    SEA (Int Server)
    I also need an answer for this...
    the "attacked" part means the damage done to me is reduced by x% or increased by x%..
    since this effect sounds really good, it'd be "too" good to be real. We can use this effect as a all-rounder gear..
    so, I naturally thought that attack/attacked x% means my attack damage increase by x%, and my damage taken is also increased by x%..
    Damage done to you...just like how "MP gain when attacked" works i guess...

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2016
    SC_ 2016-12-24 07-47-52-847.png

So I just got my first Heroic Weapon today, witand made it a +8. It's way higher than SD gear. I'm wondering how much it compares to other gear like Henir weapon? Also is my gear now good enough to actually do something in a heroic dungeon? Cuz with my SD weapon i was basically getting carried :C throughout the dungeon.

Also i'm just wondering,what is the appropriate price for heroic gear rank 23 and above?

And if I were to get better heroic gear, like a rank 28, or 30, what should I do with my old heroic weapon.

Also how valuable is a heroic set 3/5 and 2/5 For example, 3/5 wrath heroic gear, and 2/5 Wisdom heroic gear, to give me -5% MP consumption and +5% skill damage, with +10% Physc/Magical attack with +715 Max/Critical. Idk, seems like a good idea to go that way for me because of the potential +10% Physc/magical atk, combined with the fact i'm planning on getting passion pay title, and I already have ignia set and velder necklace to make for a +17% Physc/magical atk and +1000 Physc/mag atk.

Also, one more thing, on my weapon it says 11% chance of gust. Is that good? are there better? Is there a video taht shows what each of those thingies(gust, sea of flames, etc.) do?
    It seems gust decrease mob's atk, so I can survive longer, especially with my current Mk-5 set.

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2016
    how does +% damage in proportion to health lost work??

•