Feita Knight
    Feb 2014

Tired of face-middle slots cluttering up your look?

I found a thing. It might've been discussed before considering how old the item is, but it's still a nice PSA for anyone who still has this.
    Remember that Roo!Kie!Rider! helmet that came out for the same event that mounts did?

Well, if you don't, it was a special helmet that overrided your hairstyle and middle accessory slot to give you a mediocre helmet.

Anyways, the thing I noticed was that when you used the rookie rider helmet with a costume suit that overrided your hairstyle, (Raincoat, Polar Bear suit, Bunny Suit, Luto's Illusion, Luto's Traces, etc), the rookie rider helmet wouldn't appear, but neither would your face-middle slot. If you still have your helmet, you can say goodbye to ugly goggles/helmets/masks!

See:

Eve without her friday 13 mask

Ara rocking her wyvern set without the ugly helmet.

Chung's pretty face, unobscured by goggles.

Anyways, I thought it was a pretty cool, normally unnoticed thing that could help some people out. Now I'm wondering though, are there any other accessories with similar properties?

edit: Update!

Don't have the Roo!Kie!Rider helmet? No problem. The Gladiator Helm from the item mall has the same properties! Here's Lu without a monocle in sight.

Altera Savior
    Mar 2013
    The Abyss
    Thats actually really helpful for some costume suits.

LF>Turn off option of showing accesories please...

Velder Noble
    Apr 2013
    Abyss
    Back then I was lazy to get that item rip
    Not like I'd use it, Maya's Crown is better, and I use a fairly pretty face-middle accessory (iirc crest of flame lotus)

Feita Knight
    Mar 2016
    south america
    Thats actually really helpful for some costume suits.

LF>Turn off option of showing accesories please...
    this please id like to turn off scar ugly accesories and the ugly champion mask

Feita Knight
    Aug 2014
    Feita2 Feita
    This is why I wish the Magic Wardrobe didn't go neg in KR. lol. I'd love to have stats and looks. But obviously ruining our economy would be bad so.... LF KoG to adjust Magic Wardrobe so it doesn't destroy economies plzandthnx.

Feita Knight
    Mar 2016
    south america
    This is why I wish the Magic Wardrobe didn't go neg in KR. lol. I'd love to have stats and looks. But obviously ruining our economy would be bad so.... LF KoG to adjust Magic Wardrobe so it doesn't destroy economies plzandthnx.
    meaybe if it copied the looks of it whitout destroying them item it wouldnt destroy economy but i dont know really

Altera Savior
    Mar 2013
    The Abyss
    meaybe if it copied the looks of it whitout destroying them item it wouldnt destroy economy but i dont know really
    If they just restricted to accesories, that would be nice.

Feita Knight
    Aug 2014
    Feita2 Feita
    If they just restricted to accesories, that would be nice.
    To be honest, I'm surprised KR hasn't tried working with other servers to at least get them something similar. NA doesn't seem to give a damn about changing their costumes appearances, more so preventing obstruction. A good number of accessories look bad and have good stats or look good and have bad stats. I'd like to be able to use my favorite accessories with my good accessories. But we can't do that without the Magic Wardrobe or something that functions similarly at the very least for the accessories.

Perhaps I want to use the Legend Perkisas Drone + Glitter 4/4 + Glitter Accessory but I also want to be able to "wear" my RM Headdress for Eve as well. But can't, because I'll lose the Glitter 5/5 set effect. This is of course just an example. And honestly I'm sure that if they talked it out, they can come to a resolution for the non-KR servers. It's not like KR would need it since they have the Magic Wardrobe already.

Feita Knight
    Mar 2016
    south america
    To be honest, I'm surprised KR hasn't tried working with other servers to at least get them something similar. NA doesn't seem to give a damn about changing their costumes appearances, more so preventing obstruction. A good number of accessories look bad and have good stats or look good and have bad stats. I'd like to be able to use my favorite accessories with my good accessories. But we can't do that without the Magic Wardrobe or something that functions similarly at the very least for the accessories.

Perhaps I want to use the Legend Perkisas Drone + Glitter 4/4 + Glitter Accessory but I also want to be able to "wear" my RM Headdress for Eve as well. But can't, because I'll lose the Glitter 5/5 set effect. This is of course just an example. And honestly I'm sure that if they talked it out, they can come to a resolution for the non-KR servers. It's not like KR would need it since they have the Magic Wardrobe already.
    they prolly got scared about destroy other servers economy and losing more cash cash

Bethma Guard
    Apr 2013
    Somewhere
    Oh hey, it's me from 2014!
    Wow, I looked silly back then. I still have all of those costume pieces/accessories too.

•