EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011

MOD [Winners Announced!] Thanksgiving dinner preparation!

Thanksgiving is coming up and the ElGang can't think of what to bring to the feast. The gang split on to bring: the Entree or the dessert.

Your task is to create a entree or dessert to bring to the feast using ingredients found in Elrios. List the ingredients used and draw an image of the final dish. Include a short (300 word or less) description of what you've created!

Judging will be based off of creativity (ingredients), visual appeal (image) and how appetizing it sounds (description). We look forward to seeing what you come up with! Happy cooking everyone!

Rules:
    - Final product can not be an existing consumable

- Minimum 3 ingredients

- Maximum 6 ingredients

- Ingredients used are limited to existing consumables, items, non-humanoid monsters and quest drops

- You do not have to own all the ingredients on your character

- *Must include an image of your dish (drawn digitally, drawn traditionally or use a picture of the food you made irl)*
    - If submitting a picture of a food you created in real life, the image must include a paper/note card with your ign on it

*The visual appeal portion will not be judged on how well the art is done. We just want to see what it looks like in your own imagination and how creative it looks. This is not an art contest.
    - Include a short explanation of your dish (300 words or less)

- You may only submit one entry (Entree or dessert)

- IGN must be included in your entry and which server you play (NA or INT)

Prizes: 6 Winners total: 3 for Entree, 3 for Dessert

1st Place: 3000 K-Ching +"Master Chef" Forum Title*
    2nd Place: 2000 K-Ching + "Head Chef" Forum Title*
    3rd Place: 1000 K-Ching + "Sous Chef" Forum Title*
    Honorable Mentions: 500 K-Ching
    Worst dish: "Aspiring Cook" Forum title*

*Forum titles are optional prizes. You have the choice to change to your Forum title award or not.
    Deadline:
    11/24/2016 11:59pm pst
    --------------------------------------------
    Winners!
    Entree:

1. Star Fruit Salad - Azmagi
    2. Abundance Caramelized Meat - kamikuako
    3. Mystery Empanadas - Ritikian

Dessert

1. Lanox ABC Latte Special - Rabbite
    2. Spicy Banana Custard - CandiedAra
    3. Blooming Apple Pie! - Bloomi

"Worst"- Wasn't entirely really worst dishes but we though it deserved the title!
    Vegetables Power Up! - MissGirl
    Elsword Cupcake- FatalCookies

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    Example:

Dish[dessert]: Apple Pie Cookies
    Ingredients: Spirit Water, Organic Apples, Ruve Herb, Whole Grain Flower, Honey Potion, Harpy Egg

This lightly sweeten apple pie cookie baked to perfection. You will know it's Thanksgiving when you smell these cookies. They have the pie crunch with the soft and sweet apple center.

IGN: Mikage
    Server: NA

Example 2:

Dish[dessert]: Apple Pie Cookies
    Ingredients: Spirit Water, Organic Apples, Ruve Herb, Whole Grain Flower, Honey Potion, Harpy Egg

This lightly sweeten apple pie cookie baked to perfection. You will know it's Thanksgiving when you smell these cookies. They have the pie crunch with the soft and sweet apple center.

IGN: Mikage
    Server: NA

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2014
    Glaves World
    My spot shall be resevered spoilers (Something to do with dragon scales and old sd stuff :c )

Velder Noble
    May 2012
    Sal's lap
    Oh wow. Something I'm actually willing to do.

My question is:
    Say we use things such as chocolate chips or cocoa powder for IRL foods, what Elrios ingredients could we say it is? Do we just be creative or does it actually have to be close to what we actually used?

Lanox Oracle
    Nov 2012
    Route 202
    As an Alpaca chef, my food is too good for this forum to be judged over.

I would've won instantly.

Good luck to everyone o/

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    Oh wow. Something I'm actually willing to do.

My question is:
    Say we use things such as chocolate chips or cocoa powder for IRL foods, what Elrios ingredients could we say it is? Do we just be creative or does it actually have to be close to what we actually used?
    Be creative. Use something in game you think would represent what you are thinking of as close as you can.

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2016
    Dressing up everywhere~ ♥
    Reserved uwu Is it okay if we make drinks? .o.

Cobo Service
    Mar 2012
    In America
    Can we have "Gordan Ramsey" instead?

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    Reserved uwu Is it okay if we make drinks? .o.
    It is, however do remember the theme is Thanksgiving dinner and probally can only be a dessert.
    Can we have "Gordan Ramsey" instead?
    Answer to that would be no since we would need his permission to use his name.

Head Chef
    Jun 2013
    ●ᴥ●
    Entry:

Dish[Entree]: Abundance Caramelized Meat
    Ingredients: Red Ginseng Honey Potion, Lizard Jerky, Grilled Meat, Basic Warrior's Potion, Intermediate Warrior's Potion, and Advanced Recovery Potion.

Description: This would be perfect for Thanksgiving because of the 'abundance' that's inside the tender cut of meat. I used the Red Ginseng Honey Potion as an oil to sauté the tender meat, and of course my very own technique was to combine the Jerky along with the Meat to mix the flavourness that came from within each single piece. The plentyness that's inside are simply the three main basic types of potions that is wrapped in fat that came from the meat itself. To add moistness and additional flavour, I created my very own sauce. I mixed Intermediate Warrior's Potion along with the Honey Potion, and the result was truly breathtaking. In addition, once the cut on the meat has been made, at the bottom of each single one, mixed spices from the meat will simply reveal itself.

IGN: Veeena | Server: North America

~~

P.S.: *** Shirayuki please confirm that my description is 300 words or less than, I'm worried ( ̄へ ̄ ). ***

•