EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    Can we draw? as i've read above the instruction i saw "DRAW"?
    Yes, you can draw it.

Question. Do I really have to cook it? O.o like does it have to look like for example lizard meat it can look like chicken leg? Or a cookie (rice crispi) could look like phoru cookies

I can't bake for ♥♥♥♥ lol
    No, you do not need to cook it
    you can draw it if you prefer c:

There might be hope for it..
    We can draw traditionally as in traditional paper and (color) pencil right?
    sorryifIcontradictmyselfbutIwanttodoublecheck
    That is correct c:

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

Hamel Guardian
    Sep 2014
    Okay not yet....
    No, you do not need to cook it
    you can draw it if you prefer c:
    I cant draw lol

I guess Ill see what I can cook really simple

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    I cant draw lol

I guess Ill see what I can cook really simple
    Dun need to look good though, just need to give us an idea of what it would look like o3o

Should I share my shameful apple cookie drawings to make people feel better qwq?

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

Head Chef
    Jun 2013
    ●ᴥ●

Should I share my shameful apple cookie drawings to make people feel better qwq?
    Yes please. Yuki cheer us >'<

Master Chef
    Nov 2015

Star Fruit Salad

Leaves and seeds fresh from the star fruit trees of Elysion-- it's the best way to feel energized and refreshed after a day's work. Toxic Herbs boiled in Spirit Water neutralizes the toxins and lends the herbs a nutty, slightly minty taste! The dish comes with Andromeda Apples that always taste quite different each time you take a bite. The El Tree Fruits lend a splash of bright color to the dish and surprising fresh sweetness.
    An interesting way to eat this is to wrap the whole salad with Star Fruit Leaves and eating it with the leaf~
    -------

Ingredients:

• Spirit Water
      (This drink was made by the tears of the spirits. Rumor has it that if you drink this, you can look 5 years younger.)
    • Andromeda Apple
      (This apple is believed to be grown and smuggled from an alien planet since its shape resembles the cosmos.)
    • Star Fruit
      (Elysion's star fruit! Ones that are packed full with seeds are quite rare.)
    • Star Fruit leaf
      A leaf from a star fruit tree.
    • Toxic Herb
      (It contains magic power but too toxic to have it raw.)
    • El Tree Fruit
      (A fruit from the El Tree that is imbued with the power of El.)

-------
    Entree
    IGN: Azmagi
    Server: International

Head Chef
    Jul 2016
    Edolas
    Could anyone tell me what Ruve Herb would be or would be used for? I have some ideas but theyre all missing something, im not sure what yet. ;-;

Hamel Guardian
    Sep 2014
    Okay not yet....
    Dun need to look good though, just need to give us an idea of what it would look like o3o

Free money tho ' o/

Yes, plz. maybe this will encourage us also did u really bake it or did you bought it?

Head Chef
    Jun 2013
    ●ᴥ●
    Free money tho ' o/

Yes, plz. maybe this will encourage us also did u really bake it or did you bought it?
    It looks moist ヘ(^_^ヘ), so I assume it's baked.

Hamel Guardian
    Sep 2014
    Okay not yet....
    It looks moist ヘ(^_^ヘ), so I assume it's baked.
    Oh, haha I'm not good at baking so I just stick to cooking meat and stuff...

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    It was freshly baked ewe.... too much pie not enough apple...

•