Ruben Villager
    Nov 2015

Almost a year and still,

it will almost be a year since INT was created and yet, arena is still the same. I'm not talking about gears, etc. I'm talking about lag issues. Why aren't they fixing this?? It feels like they're not even aware of this issue.

(ヽ´ω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    It really depends on the lag you're talking about.

If it's distance lag, then can't rly do anything about it besides being closer to the server or whoever you're pvping against.

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2015
    Elder village,ruben 1
    It's peer 2peer connection on INT more the distance between opponents more the lag.And i have confirmed this, my friend from India who I used to practice with back then and I we still do,we never feel lag when fighting each other and we can do most lagsensetive combos like crossover stuff and I even managed to pull of double x drops but in arena some times doing even 1 x drop is blessing.Its all between how good your connection is and how near your opponent stays.This can only be fixed by getting a server on sea and making pvp client-server type

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2016
    bump this thread
    there's nothing could be worst than this one. and the worst gaming experience

(ヽ´ω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    bump this thread
    there's nothing could be worst than this one. and the worst gaming experience
    omg please don't necro threads that have been older for 30+ days

Locking for necro.

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

•