Elder Citizen
    Nov 2014
    altera core
    and dont even try to go for ss-sss matches, it goes even worse

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2015
    Yup, the lag is worse then before..

And no, I still not quit to playing yet.

But I didn't support this game anymore. And advice those who want to play about the reality of this game.

Just play when I get bored with anything else, till this game close its service.

Elder Citizen
    Apr 2014
    Above Earth (for now)
    Yup, the lag is worse then before..

And no, I still not quit to playing yet.

But I didn't support this game anymore. And advice those who want to play about the reality of this game.

Just play when I get bored with anything else, till this game close its service.
    I haven't experienced the ''lag is getting worse'', because the connection is like that.

Same, I only play if there is something interesting. Like the Chibi event, got one for my Rose.

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2015
    I haven't experienced the ''lag is getting worse'', because the connection is like that.

Same, I only play if there is something interesting. Like the Chibi event, got one for my Rose.
    maybe u didnt tend to pvp like us so u didnt encounter many more lagger opp than before...
    Ur u just lucky '-'

Elder Citizen
    Apr 2014
    Above Earth (for now)
    maybe u didnt tend to pvp like us so u didnt encounter many more lagger opp than before...
    Ur u just lucky '-'
    Yes, because there is no need to anymore. I've already done the things I want to do before INT server:
    >Reaching SSS rank with Base Elsword (Counter and Fire III is a blessing).
    >Beating up Star ranker with Sparring gear.
    >Defeat all Epic NPC 1 time (this was pure torture with Base character and not having Add/Red.Damage).

Now? No, thank you. I just let them beat me up for free AP. Or me beating them, either way works. If I am in the mood of doing PvP.
    Rank is of no matter to me.

Ruben Villager
    Sep 2011
    NC, USA
    I just decided to master the mechanics of my character before I start pvp again, (lv 89). Also with the lag do you have anything up and running or downloading when you play? Have you contacted support about it? Also I agree the pvp match up system seems worse or at least it hasn't gotten any better with setting players up where both sides can have a equal chance of winning (though a perfect set up system is like a fairy-tale and probably won't happen). Plus there is always spar where you can practice too.

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2016
    I have not experienced this lag myself, however I do consider the new character Ain quite OP and not at all fun to fight. Aside from that though, my overall experience so far has been great. You may complain, feel free to complain but complaining is only that, complaining. This system isn't perfect, but you know what? This is the absolute best PvP system you will find in any online MMO like this. Most lag you would experience is on you. Your internet provider, the location of your PC/device, etc etc.

Elder Citizen
    Apr 2016
    Off topic
    1. Distance Lag
    4. Intended Lags of players.

And the main server is in NA, which is miles away from us. Idk what country you came from, but this is probably an issue already with your net provider + NA.

Or if your net is good, your enemy's isn't that good.
    Probably this.
    i wish the developers(?) make a new main server for the INT players.(the best place should be at singapore,i guess)
    And my internet is very good,i never even lagging on another game except this game (well except when my brother become a troll and watch video's online).

For matchmaking PvP, it's Free Season (even still in KR). Don't expect the queue to favor in you. You're saying you're level 48, perhaps you should level a bit and then queue on ARena when you are in the 80s.
    45-50 is always enough for me to do some PvP (and i even got an A for my DM and DiE on lvl.50/53)
    but well,the balance of pvp is broken because the mighty spamming Rose's and Ain rule the arena with their broken xxx spam that really need to be fixed (and dont let me mention how noob FR player's on INT server's(well,i'm triggered))

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2017
    I really agree tho and the LAG was the cause for my leave from elsword

I really wish if they focus on fixing the server and Removing Levels in PVP and traits and other things that empower their skills
    And Forbid the usage of SD sets in PVP And Allow only the sparring gear

If they had a fixed dmg Just like those fighting games and 1k to 100k according to the player's Rank

For spammers, they actually have to make a damage fallout after 4 or 3 times so when a person uses a skill while he is having reduced Damage
    the skill may be reduced with the combo if the whole combo is repeated for 2 times

For laggers, they should add a required Network speed when the player's about to start a match and if the Network speeds falls off below the requirement a warning shall appear and if they Surpassed the Warning 3 times they would be removed from the match

For Begineers, KOG Should add some Official Combo Tutorial for every character and tips for PVE and PVP

Sooooo all the problems i was subjected to

Trash-talkers There is no problem in my code but your Moral Code

Douchebags Cant you just Stop Being So greedy for some reconigtion?, Thank you.

Newbies And later i ended up teaching them and advicing them to watch some combo tutorial and tips

The Laggers GRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnn

Runners Sometimes i usually trick them or have a Nice Kit chat with them

Lag Runner NO GOD PLEASE NO...... NO GOD PLEASE NO......... NO....NO....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pro players Those are the one worthy to play with :^)

Rusty Player Can you try to practice from the bottom to the top to Repaint that Rusty steel of your?

- Chun

No Longer Human
    Dec 2012
    New York
    Chuntramotro please check the date of the last post in a thread before commenting. This thread has been inactive for over 30 days which makes it a dead thread and shouldn't be revived. Locking thread!

•