EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011

MOD [Winners Announced] Birthday Bash! [Forum War]

You read the title right ElPeeps! This is going to be a Birthday Bash! There are 4 December Birthdays. But it's a bit hard to throw 4 birthday parties, so let's throw one grand one! Forum war style!

4 birthdays, 4 teams.
    Team Chung [December 5th], Team Ara [December 20th], Team Aisha [December 27th], and Team Elsword [December 27th]!
    Click on your team to be taken to the team thread

Recruitment starts today. Each team thread will be created to me, then ownership of the thread will be given to the team leader once the leader has been chosen.

The leader will be chosen by poll with in each thread. If you want to be a leader, check out the third post.

This is just the announcement with the major details and the Leader Recruitment.

Main events of this event will be happening December 21st-January 4th.
    Event Schedule is here: https://elswordforum.koggames.com/sh...d-Member-Tally

Oh yes, we can't forget the most important part of these events: Rules!
    Rules are all in the next post.

Prizes:
    Forum Award: "Birthday Bash Winner 2016" -Image TBA- [All members that declared on or before December 20th of winning team]

Forum Award: "I'll be back" [Optional to all members that declared to be part of a team on or before December 20th that is not on the winning team. You must PM me to obtain this award]

Forum Title: Option to change your Forum title to any class of the winning team [Only Active members that declared on or before December 20th of the winning team will receive this]

500 kc to each active member of the winning team [Only Active members of the winning team. Includes those that pledge alliance]

Live stream Feature: There will be a Live stream dedicated to the winning team character. I have 0 details of what it will be, but the feature is confirmed to my knowledge.

Announcements regarding the bash:
    If you wish to join AiWish's Holiday Avatar event, you can join! Just remember that you need to have the symbol in your avatar during the main event, December 22~January 4, for your participation to count!
    Everyone who participated did great as well! You may not have gained a victory but I think you all have gained new friends, enemys, and bonds! Even with the ups and downs I have caused, thank you for participating!

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    Rules: A Must read!

1. Each Event has their own set of rules. All rules must be followed.
    2. Be respectful. Good Sportsmanship is what makes these events fun.
    3. Participants must declare allegiance to either team in order to participate in the war. Register by declaring your allegiance in the appropriate thread. [More instruction in each team thread]
    4. Participants may only join a single team.
    5. Participants must bear their appropriate symbol in their avatar in order to earn wins per round.
    6. Participants must sign up before 11:59 PM on Tuesday December 20th.
    7. The winner of the war will be determined by the number of wins. Each event will state how wins will be counted. [No single event will decide the winner]
    8. Trash talk is okay, but harassing other users will result in an infraction. [Derogatory Insults and Death threats is NOT Trash Talk]
    9. All rules listed here applies to all events.
    10. Failure to comply to any of the rules [specifically rule 2 and 7] will cause disqualification from the event and possible cancellation of the event

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    Want to be a team leader for this war?
    Here's how!

Send a PM to me Titled "Team Leader App"
    and the following in the message:
    Team: (Chung/Ara/Aisha/Elsword)

Why you would make a good leader [Keep this under 300 words]

Deadline to apply is December 4th 11:59 PM PST.
    On December 5th, polls for each team will go up and close on December 8th with the announcement shortly after.

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

Banned
    Nov 2016
    Only in death does duty end
    Mystio for team leader, ex-mod would be a force to reckon with.

Elysion Navigator
    Jul 2013
    Amazing!
    Mystio for team leader, ex-mod would be a force to reckon with.
    I can't say I agree with the reasoning

Sander Chieftain
    Sep 2015
    At Nemmy's feet
    I can't believe we care about actual canon birthdays. Someone pinch me (Nemmys preferred).

Master Chef
    Nov 2015
    *stares at this thread*

*tries to read everything*

Velder Noble
    Oct 2012
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Not sure to be on elboy or aisha...

Elysion Navigator
    Jul 2013
    Amazing!
    Not sure to be on elboy or aisha...
    How much do you like underdogs..

Velder Noble
    Oct 2012
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    How much do you like underdogs..
    Considering i like both characters for different reasons. I also like being the underdog.

•