EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    Considering i like both characters for different reasons. I also like being the underdog.
    filp a coin!

blame kog for making their b day in december

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

Elysion Navigator
    Jul 2013
    Amazing!
    Not like Chungs birthday is anywhere near the event

Removechung2k16

Velder Noble
    Apr 2013
    Abyss
    Mhm I don't think I'll join because 1) I don't like these characters that much, 2) discord.

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    Mhm I don't think I'll join because 1) I don't like these characters that much, 2) discord.
    discord is optional o-o

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

Sander Chieftain
    Sep 2015
    At Nemmy's feet
    Considering i like both characters for different reasons. I also like being the underdog.
    Join Team Elsword, we have Bratwurst and meat everyday.
    2) discord.
    Join Team Eve, we have free software (as in freedom and free beer).

Elysion Navigator
    Jul 2013
    Amazing!
    How can I convince you to join Team Ara? I think events like this are more fun with more people, I can't say I have too high hopes for the size of Aisha, so that might be closer to underdog (but perhaps might become too much of an underdog..

Ara's always a wonderful choice, so I'd be happy if you could fight to bring her to the top together with us.

JOINARATODAYTBH

Elder Citizen
    Jan 2013
    Raining justice from above
    how can i convince you to join team ara? I think events like this are more fun with more people, i can't say i have too high hopes for the size of aisha, so that might be closer to underdog (but perhaps might become too much of an underdog..

Ara's always a wonderful choice, so i'd be happy if you could fight to bring her to the top together with us.

Joinaratodaytbh
    We need moar Ara voters.

Join Team Elsword, we have Bratwurst and meat everyday.
    ARE YOU VOTING FOR CHUNG, ELSWORD, OR AISHA?

WHAT ARA YOU, CRAZY?

VOTE FOR ARA AND MAKE ELSWORD GREAT AGAIN!

SHE'LL MAKE A WALL, YES, A WALL THAT WILL KEEP OUT ALL THE DEMONS EXCEPT FOR HER ONII-CHAN RAN.

SHE'LL MAKE THE DEMONS BUILD THE WALL TOO.

#JOINARATODAY

P.S - Eve doesn't even need a team since she has her bday by default.

Velder Noble
    Apr 2013
    Abyss
    discord is optional o-o
    I see, that's good. But then I haven't even seen forum wars so far, so if it's like Mystio described in a different thread (like having interactions), it may be bad for my EU timezone. Well, I guess there's still a lot of time left to decide.

If you can hack the system and add Eve, I'm in

Elysion Navigator
    Jul 2013
    Amazing!
    Actually, what I'm wondering is.

Not only for a forum award if we win, but can we actually have a birthday event for the character please?
    I would fight so much harder for that prize

It feels like that's the theme of the event, "too many birthdays to celebrate", especially with how much Eve has gotten. I'd be slightly disappointed if you couldn't deliver, so I'm just asking

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    Actually, what I'm wondering is.

Not only for a forum award if we win, but can we actually have a birthday event for the character please?
    I would fight so much harder for that prize
    I can't say. :[ It's up to GM's and Developer's
    -Im trying so hard to make that happen though.....-

•