Jul 2013
    Amazing!
    I can't say. :[ It's up to GM's and Developer's
    -Im trying so hard to make that happen though.....-
    Ok, I appreciate that you're trying. That's all I'm asking

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    What timeframe will each event happen? Of course, there are some forum members who are at a disadvantage whether it's timezones, school, or work.

Elysion Navigator
    Jul 2013
    Amazing!
    Since the event is 10 days long, much longer then any previous ones, I'm sure there will be various events for each timezone. At least, I'd hope

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    What timeframe will each event happen? Of course, there are some forum members who are at a disadvantage whether it's timezones, school, or work.
    There will be 5 separate rounds for a majority of events spread out during each event day

Each event schedule will be posted 2 days before or earlier.

To try to cater to all people's activity, there is probably one early morning round [6am - 8 am pst], 1 afternoon [11pm-2 pm pst], 2 evening rounds [3pm~7pm pst], 1 late night round [12am~2am pst]

-This is subject [Times and # of rounds] to change base on a time zone poll I'm putting up after classzzzzzzz]

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

Elder Citizen
    Feb 2013
    Moon base.
    Huh, that reminds me of that time I made Team based sigs for the elcrew a year or two back.

Unfortunately, I got lazy and only worked up until Raven. Dunno, if I should do the Chung and Ara ones or do new ones just for the four. Or not do them at all if they're not necessary.

Sous Chef
    Jul 2013
    The Void
    The real question here is

Team Aisha [December 27th], and Team Elsword [December 27th]!

Why they got the same birthday date...?

Elysion Navigator
    Jul 2013
    Amazing!
    The real question here is

Team Aisha [December 27th], and Team Elsword [December 27th]!

Why they got the same birthday date...?
    That's actually super weird, I never noticed this
    They're secretly twins

Hamel Guardian
    Sep 2014
    Okay not yet....
    I can't say I agree with the reasoning
    But you're like one of the (used to be mods) phorumer that's very chill and friendly...I think you'll make a great team leader.

OT is it only like Elsword vs Aisha & Chung v Ara kind of thing or all 4 against each other (if it is , obviously about one or two of them lost)?

Also, I honestly don't know many people on here (like 1 or 2) ...so yea...

Elysion Navigator
    Jul 2013
    Amazing!
    But you're like one of the (used to be mods) phorumer that's very chill and friendly...I think you'll make a great team leader.

OT is it only like Elsword vs Aisha & Chung v Ara kind of thing or all 4 against each other (if it is , obviously about one or two of them lost)?

Also, I honestly don't know many people on here (like 1 or 2) ...so yea...
    Very much appreciated, I just feel that the mod part is entirely irrelevant, I would be hurt if I was chosen for that reason. I'llsavemyspeechforthevotethreadthough

They won't give us much info, I already tried to pry a lot out but to no avail... Curious as to why there's separated guy and girl chats in the discord.
    If they're all free for all 5v5v5v5s for example (assuming similar to last war's 5 representatives for each contest), I do feel that it may get a bit overwhelming at times (as did last wars which only contained 2 groups)

Hamel Guardian
    Sep 2014
    Okay not yet....
    Very much appreciated, I just feel that the mod part is entirely irrelevant, I would be hurt if I was chosen for that reason. I'llsavemyspeechforthevotethreadthough

They won't give us much info, I already tried to pry a lot out but to no avail... Curious as to why there's separated guy and girl chats in the discord.
    If they're all free for all 5v5v5v5s for example (assuming similar to last war's 5 representatives for each contest), I do feel that it may get a bit overwhelming at times (as did last wars which only contained 2 groups)
    Oh I see. I didn't think of that. Still, you'll make a good one since we have new forumers (and old forumers) so Im sure ppl won't vote for that reason. Gl, lol.

Oh, I guess we'll have to wait until the event starts. I'm guessing it's because they wanted to keep male & female safe and comfortable? I'm not sure since I never been to a forum war. If it is overwhelming , welp I hope it won't cause too much trouble .

•