Feita Knight
    Mar 2016
    In Hell

How to make easy ED (from a noob)

Are you the type of person who's a F2P and can't get enough ED? or you're just completely broke from buying a +10 amulet and need ED.. I'm sure most of you have storage accounts or just random accounts you made to grind those chibi suits. There's about a week left with our current event and you should probably take advantage of it. Log in your storage accounts and afk or do whatever you want until you get the moonlight gear and other enhancement tools you'll need. Enhance the moonlight gear to +8 or possibly +9,+10, or +11 if you're lucky enough. Extract the amulet and post it on the board, voila easy ED. or if you'd like you can just use it on your main..
    Keep doing this on all your storage accounts and you'll eventually get about 300m if you get more than just a +8 amulet. In general, the easiest way to make ED is to take advantage of any event that offers free costumes/amulets/accessories that are tradable. Ex: The Halloween weapon given to you from Halloween. I have a lot of storage accounts mostly for testing characters, if I want them on my main or not. I got the halloween weapons for chung, aisha, raven, ciel, eh you get the point.. and I sold them. A recent event is the moonlight bunny costume, you could sell that for an easy 200-300m if you have enough enhancement stones ofc.. and Ain's chibi suit from his pre-creation I have like 5 Ain chibi suits now..
    and that's how you make ED off of KoG's events
    this guide probably sucks

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2014
    Although most of it was fairly obvious, i reckon this is still incredibly useful for some people, thanks.

Feita Knight
    Mar 2016
    In Hell
    Although most of it was fairly obvious, i reckon this is still incredibly useful for some people, thanks.
    I legit made 500m from doing this and I still haven't sold my extra amulets and ain chibi suits

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    ain chibi suits are dirt cheap as of now and probably will forever in comparison to other characters

Feita Knight
    Mar 2016
    In Hell
    ain chibi suits are dirt cheap as of now and probably will forever in comparison to other characters
    because they were given free, sell them if you can before they're worth like 5m

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2014
    Commencing the Cromwell invocation.
    Not gonna AFKing for 30 minutes on each of my alt accounts everyday in exchange for just a chance to get the ammies. I could have using that amount of time to grind for 520 Henir material daily on 2 of my characters and surely selling them for 80 mil everyday.

Feita Knight
    Mar 2016
    In Hell
    Not gonna AFKing for 30 minutes on each of my alt accounts everyday in exchange for just a chance to get the ammies. I could have using that amount of time to grind for 520 Henir material daily on 2 of my characters and surely selling them for 80 mil everyday.
    I'm the type of person who just afks in game most of the time so I don't do much in dungeons

Velder Noble
    May 2011
    Up your butt
    Oooo maybe I should do that instead of just heroics

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2014
    Commencing the Cromwell invocation.
    I just looked at White Phoru foot stamp on the board... around 30 mil. Maybe you can sell some Ain's chibi costumes when the thing was still new, but right now the selling price for those chibi cos would be also 30 mil, and you would lose 3 mil from tax. So imo unless you had accumulated free event White Phoru foot stamp (can't be sent by mail), I'm afraid that wouldn't yield a profit.

Oooo maybe I should do that instead of just heroics
    Yeah if you wondered then I capped 2 Raven and interchange gears between them so I didn't need to grind for a new set of gear for a different character.

Feita Knight
    Mar 2016
    In Hell
    I just looked at White Phoru foot stamp on the board... around 30 mil. Maybe you can sell some Ain's chibi costumes when the thing was still new, but right now the selling price for those chibi cos would be also 30 mil, and you would lose 3 mil from tax. So imo unless you had accumulated free event White Phoru foot stamp (can't be sent by mail), I'm afraid that wouldn't yield a profit.
    I actually have a ton of the white phoru stamps but ya they can't be sent through mail

•