Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2014
    Commencing the Cromwell invocation.
    Submission: Create a new thread in the Fanfiction Section starting with... [Writing Prompt - Add's B-Day] with whatever unique title and please link the thread here so I can review it. Please do expect criticism.
    ^^^^^^^^^^

So I need to wait the "[Writing Prompt - Add's B-Day] Another Year Younger: Add's Time Machine" to be created first then post my fiction story?

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    So I need to wait the "[Writing Prompt - Add's B-Day] Another Year Younger: Add's Time Machine" to be created first then post my fiction story?
    Ah, No.

Another Year Younger: Add's Time Machine is a random title I made up for an example.

You can use any title you chose to name your Fan Fiction as long as [Writing Prompt - Add's B-Day] is in front.

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2016
    Imaginary World
    Ah, No.

Another Year Younger: Add's Time Machine is a random title I made up for an example.

You can use any title you chose to name your Fan Fiction as long as [Writing Prompt - Add's B-Day] is in front.
    Oh is that so thanks for the valuable information. Im new to this kind of thing you see.

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2015
    Time to put on the good ol' thinking cap...
    I don't own any hats though.

I'll just make a paper hat. Reserved~

Messenger of Love
    Dec 2015
    In a place we may never meet
    reserved~
    inb4 i end up writing a book :3 rippu limit

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2016
    Crying in a corner
    Required Character(s): El Search Party
    Okay, question (because I really hate including other Elsword characters for me being very paranoid on shipping even though there's nothing in my writing that suggests supporting a ship I don't like) but is it possible to do an alternate universe consisting of the three Add classes only? And that they each have to find a present between each of them or something hehe.

Brave
    Jul 2011
    Home
    Okay, question (because I really hate including other Elsword characters for me being very paranoid on shipping even though there's nothing in my writing that suggests supporting a ship I don't like) but is it possible to do an alternate universe consisting of the three Add classes only? And that they each have to find a present between each of them or something hehe.
    I guess that is....okay?

Go for it.

Sander Chieftain
    Sep 2015
    At Nemmy's feet
    Assuming I do intend to include each party member, does everyone have to give him something or is it okay if someone
    • does not attend the birthday party because of reasons (personal or other)?
    • does attend the party, but has no gift (they may still bring food)?
    • gives him an anti-gift, because they're evil?

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2016
    あにめ こんゔぉかちおん
    I will reserved this for awhile since I currently clueless about ff

Ruben Villager
    May 2015
    screaming
    i swear if some add x eve fanfic wins im gonna throw up

•