Ruben Villager
    Nov 2016
    あにめ こんゔぉかちおん
    I wont ship anyone unless its official

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2014
    Commencing the Cromwell invocation.
    Okay, question (because I really hate including other Elsword characters for me being very paranoid on shipping even though there's nothing in my writing that suggests supporting a ship I don't like) but is it possible to do an alternate universe consisting of the three Add classes only? And that they each have to find a present between each of them or something hehe.
    That's talking more about average player's mindset of hell-bent on "shipping" instead of actual plots, really. Never in my career of writing had I found the need to include any "ship" in my writings, nor I could remember the last time I "ship" characters on the forum. I just wanted people to concentrate on the plots I devised instead on some "ship".

No, seriously, why even needing to limit to ship characters of El gang with each other. The last time I proposed "Able to marry NPCs" suggestion, ppl burned me so hard that I had to drop that.

Altera Savior
    Mar 2011
    Kanavan

why this suddenly anti-ship-rant coments on the thread? O_o I think i'm missing something..

... Back to the thread...

Do ALL the El-gang members has to appears on the story?

Brave
    Jul 2011
    Home
    Assuming I do intend to include each party member, does everyone have to give him something or is it okay if someone
    • does not attend the birthday party because of reasons (personal or other)?
    • does attend the party, but has no gift (they may still bring food)?
    • gives him an anti-gift, because they're evil?
    1. Not everyone has to get him something. The gift of nothing is fine as well!

2. This is fine.

3. This is also fine.

Do ALL the El-gang members has to appears on the story?
    No. At least one other member would meet the requirements.

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2014
    Commencing the Cromwell invocation.

why this suddenly anti-ship-rant coments on the thread? O_o I think i'm missing something..
    So far as I observed, when it's about Add, there be either the excess fan or excess anti-fan, which having very polarized opinions, unlike some other characters who having so-so level of tolerance between the majority of playerbase.

I just felt like it's very unfair when even in Add's Birthday's writing, he (Lusan) even has to resort to using other "Add of different classes" as characters because of fearing misunderstanding, as if being an Add was like being indebted to others or something and he has to evade/finding a way around it.

Just use every characters you like, I'm pretty sure the readers would be able to distinguish between "ship" and "not-ship", really. Even if there are "ships", as least I swear I myself will tolerate. JUST. DO. IT.

Elder Citizen
    Aug 2012
    Wandering the internet with only the head. Other limbs are somewhere else.
    I just felt like it's very unfair when even in Add's Birthday's writing, he (Lusan) even has to resort to using other "Add of different classes" as characters because of fearing misunderstanding, as if being an Add was like being indebted to others or something and he has to evade/finding a way around it.
    Spoiler:
    Because people (especially and mostly tumblr) are always crazy about selfcest, and in Elsword case, AddxAdd and soon it'll be AinxAin. You must love yourself, but not to this stupid extend. I'm not saying gey relationship is bad, but making every single male character you came across fall in love with another character that is themselves from different universe and all of those relationship usually ends up in in bed activities is just...disgusting. This far exceed the term of "narcissism", by a large magrin.

OT:

you can have 3 Adds in one universe. Someone made a PTxAT back then during the Valentine Fanfic contest (this one can't be helped, but I still find it disturbing seeing 2 Adds making out with each other). I'm fine with seeing them hanging like friend and buddy, but cross that line is a no no

To ship or not to ship is your to decide. Including other characters =/= it's a ship. No one can force you to ship who with who in your own fic unless you want that ship to sail

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2016
    Time to write again~

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2016
    Crying in a corner
    To ship or not to ship is your to decide. Including other characters =/= it's a ship. No one can force you to ship who with who in your own fic unless you want that ship to sail
    I'm aware that including other characters doesn't mean it's a ship. I've just never been good into incorporating the El Search Party recently because the idea in my head feels slightly awkward because no one knows Add better than himself (at least, in terms of consciousness that he would find something that he would appreciate.)

...as if being an Add was like being indebted to others or something and he has to evade/finding a way around it.
    Like I said, I could probably make an AU where Add doesn't even know the party. Feel free to have a cringe fest here, but I'm omitting them for my plot preference sake (since I can't think of twelve gifts but I don't necessarily like any of them having no gift either) and the story that I'm going with so far has a theme of some sort of connection which I'm not going to elaborate on at this time. If I went with what was in the quote here, then that would be pretty narcissistic. Other than that, I'm not excluding them for mainly shipping purposes.

Elder Citizen
    Aug 2012
    Wandering the internet with only the head. Other limbs are somewhere else.
    Well, for the sake of plot you can have some Deus Ex Machina (most suitable candidate: Glave) tell the El Search about his birthday or what he likes for gift because he finds it amusing. The awkwardness when they try to present him the gift can be a good detail for the fic

But again, yes, you can have 3 Adds together

Aspiring Cook
    Nov 2016
    PuddingWorld
    IGN : ADDitionalM3
    SERVER : NA

https://elswordforum.koggames.com/sh...90#post4148590

It's a little over 3k. 3228 words to be exact. I cant shortened it more or the whole story will ruined.
    Full version of it is in my NND.
    Please enjoy.
    My idea really messed up.
    Tagged : a little humor and angst but its still a happy reading

Note
    Word : 3 228
    Characters : 17 547
    Sentences : 197
    Paragraph : 185
    Reading level : 9-10 Grade
    Reading Time : Around 12 minute
    Speaking Time : Around 18 minute (Just read it silently since its contain lot of foul grammar.)

•