EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011

MOD The Guardian of Fury Fashion Contest

Welcome to the world of kchingChung
    Ever wanted to know who has the best Chung fashion sense? Now it's your chance to shine! Time to find out who has the Chung that tops it all in fashion as the KChing King of Fashion!

Abs, dresses, long hair or even short! Mix and match them all for the perfect outfit to enter!

Please read the rules for this contest carefully. This contest will require you to be available during the GM live stream on February 3rd at 5:00PM PST!

Sorry, but this contest is only available players on the NA server.

How to Participate:

Step 1:
    Take a screenshot of your Chung and post why you think you deserve to be selected for this pageant.
    -Keep in mind that this is a beauty pageant and we implore you to do everything in your power to make your Chung look stunning! Dazzling! Absolutely magnificent! Lastly, do not forget to put your IGN included in your post.
    -Try to keep all posts at max 300 words and make sure your post is compliant to the Code of Conduct or your entry will be disqualified.

Screenshot rules:
    Spoiler:

- You must own all accessories, armor, or, costume pieces on your character you enter into the competition. Screenshots from the IM are allowed, but you must show you own all pieces you are wearing.
    - Post a list of all the items you are wearing in the picture. This is for us to make sure you are wearing the SAME outfit on the day of the live stream.
    - You cannot enter an outfit that has already won or placed in a previous fashion-related contest (LotM or any other official forum contest), or an outfit that was designed for you as another contest's reward (such as the Extreme Makeover contests).
    - Event/Promo costumes, accessories, and timed items are allowed.
    - Contestants are limited to only one entry. You are able to edit your post as many times as you want before the deadline.
    - If you're going to edit your screenshot in any way, please link a raw version of your screenshot. Cropped screenshots are not considered "edits."
    - Costume suits that cover the whole body or outfits made of 4 or more pieces from the same set are not allowed. This is a contest about creativity, you won't win if you're entering with a costume that's already been made for you.
    - Failure to comply with the rules will disqualify your entry.

We will send you a private message through the forums to confirm your availability on February 1st. (Please reply by February 2nd 11:59PM PST) We will send you a private message through the forum the password to a room which will be created in the Sparring Channel during the live stream on February 3rd at 5:00PM PST]. Enter the sparring channel once the room is up wearing the same costume you posted in your entry on this thread.

If the room is full, tune into our Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/elsword
    Wait until a select number of the contestants in the room are eliminated and try entering again.

Step 2:

Once you've entered the room, the judging will take place.
    Depending on the number of contestants we will have 3-4 slots opened in the sparring room. Players tuning in on the live stream will be able to cast a vote on the polls for their favorite Chung. The Chung with the most votes will move on to the next round while the others will be eliminated.

If you win your round, please remain logged on so that we can call you back in for the next round!

Step 3:

All the winning Chungs will be called back into the room for a final face off between all the fan favorite Chungs!
    The Chung that receives the most votes on the final round will claim their rightful place on the King's Throne.

Prizes:

1st Place: 5,000 K-Ching
    2nd Place: 4,000 K-Ching
    3rd Place: 3,000 K-Ching

Participants: 1,000 K-Ching
    Only 12 players who submit an application in this thread will be chosen. We will be selecting based off of how you look and why you think you should join this pageant!

Deadline:
    1/30 11:59 PM PST*

*You may continue to submit entries after the deadline for consideration in the case where there is not enough participants available during the live stream.

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    Example:
    IGN: Yaten
    Spoiler:

"I deserve to be in the pageant because I have the power to carry my beautiful wife to the top!"

Item list:
    Spoiler:
    Ghost Hunter Canon (Red)
    Ghost Hunter Hair (Light Brown)
    Sailor Boy Scout Top Piece (Pink)
    Ghost Hunter Bottom Piece (Red)
    Saint Cross Guard Gloves (Pink)
    El Search Party Officer's Shoes

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2014
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Altera Savior
    Jul 2013
    forums
    Chung Fashion Show

IGN: Damiael
    Server: NA

"It's time to show all of Elrios that you can be the toughest fighter or assassin around... even if you're hardly wearing anything! I deserve to be in this pageant so I can show what true strength looks like! This... is what a PRINCE looks like!"

[ Item List ]

Spoiler:

Chung's Halloween Design Contest 2016 Winner Hair
    Chung's ELS Beach Wear 2.0 Top Piece
    Chung's ELS Beach Wear Bottom Piece (Navy Blue)
    Chung's Steam fever (Silver) Gloves
    Chung's Magician to Illusion (Original) Shoes
    Chung's Elrios Noir Cannon (White)

Dark Feather Scarf
    Shooting Glass
    Automatic Pistol

crap some of these entries are really great outfit designs, and i walked in with this mess

Master Chef
    Nov 2015
    #Sad for INT

But it's not like we have too many Chungs on our side too X"D

Goodluck to all Chungies :3

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2014
    Commencing the Cromwell invocation.
    Good luck, btw I won't be able to attend this.

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2012
    IGN:StormingHowl

I wish to enter the pageant to prove to people that there is more to Chung that just a feminine look. And because it's long past time that we get some other character-specific events, so I will do everything to support this contest.

Costume List:
    Enhanced Glitter Warlord Cannon (No Costume)
    Archangel Hair (Chung)
    Champion's Top Piece
    Chung's Promotional Bottom Piece Ver. 2
    Chung's Promotional Gloves Ver. 2
    Velder Imperial Guard Shoes (Chung)
    Strong Warrior's Necklace

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2013

Smile Contest Entry!

IGN: Snarby

Quite often while hopping around the spar rooms and chatting with people I come across players who almost always feel inferior or ashamed when compared to fellow players who have most of or an entire Ice Burner Set like they themselves will never be able to look and feel just as cool as those fellow players unless they the spend the money to burn Ice Burners, which could end up costing a lot! Not everyone has the resources needed to easily obtain a whole IB set so i'd like to enter this pageant to show those players that even if they've only got one piece of an IB set they can easily use that piece paired together with some Item Mall & Event goods to look just as cool as everyone else!

Item list:
    Spoiler:
    5/5 & Wep
    • Frost Cannon
    • Dragon Knight - Abaddon Hair
    • Shining Feather Top Piece
    • Chung's Frost Pixie Bottom Piece (White)
    • Shining Feather Gloves
    • Chung's ELS Spring Rain Shoes (White)

Accessories

• Master's hammer
    • Theodore's Cute Bird
    • 5th Anniversary Crown
    • White Muffler
    • Diorama Light Ver.Diceon
    • Sapphire Bracelet

Elder Citizen
    Oct 2012
    IGN: PrinceSe1ker

Reason for Entering:
    "Being an Iron Prince(ss) it's my duty to attend and entertain other guests on what it takes to be a Princess -I mean Prince! "

Item List:
    Spoiler:

•Gfriend 'Rough' Cannon
    •Salvatore Ebalon Moon crown
    •Shining feather scarf
    •Champion's wingshoe
    •warrior's necklace
    •champion earrings
    •halloween design contest 2016 hair
    •Els beach 2.0 top
    • frost pixie bottom
    •royal servant silver guard golves
    •frost pixie shoes

Messenger of Love
    Jul 2014
    Chungs! Yes!!!!

Question: Should enhancement effects (eg. +11 cannon effect) be excluded from the picture?

•