Shelling Guardian
    May 2012
    Hugging Teddy Bear
    Good luck to all the Chungs in the contest. o:

Infinity Sword
    Dec 2013
    Not here
    Good luck. May the king's throne be in your favor!

Feita Knight
    Sep 2012
    In ur mind ~<3
    Winners were notified via messaging on the forums, so if you didn't get a message then it's likely you didn't , sorry!
    I didn't get picked either, so its okay :< but mine was hardly a good design so it's fine XD
    Oh welpp rip me 2 i didnt get picked : (
    I was like oh, it must be the day that people should get message (but didnt get it)

Deadly Chaser
    Jan 2014
    Bishounen Land.
    A big congratulations to Cherry's Rennoke, the new King of Fashion~ You looked absolutely stunning!
    Thank you for blessing us with your Chung and enjoy your prize highness <3

And of course well done to all the other Chungies who participated. o/

Ruben Villager
    Sep 2016
    Hamel Capital in one of the Elysion servers. Hit me up if you see me.
    Who were the last contestants? Rip person who got 4th place.

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    I would like to congratulate Cherry/Rennoke for standing out on top with their outfit! Although the odds weren't in their favor, they pulled through and came on top! Congratulations Cherry, you really earned it for your amazing outfit~

Tactical Trooper
    Dec 2012
    pits of hell
    Congratulations to Cherry/Rennoke, your Chung looked great! ^ ^
    and good job to everyone that participated! c:

Sander Chieftain
    Oct 2012
    404 Not Found
    Congrats to Cherry's Chung Rennoke for being the Fashion King! Your design was very nice and it was an honor to lose in the first round to you~

Grats to all the other participants as well, you all looked great (even if I'm not a fan of traps lol).

Infinity Sword
    Dec 2013
    Not here
    First of all, I just want to say, thank you everyone who supported me as I couldn't have done it without you. I was impressed with the judges' great analysis on everyone and had a blast! I won't lie, I was feeling quite uptight while facing off because there were many good-looking Chungs, haha. Yet, it was also the first time I felt strong excitement in a competition like this. Do I think I deserved to be at the top among others? Well, not necessarily because I understand that everyone has different preferences in fashion. However, the experience itself is what I will ultimately take away from this contest as it was something that I truly appreciated to be part of. Kind words and encouragement are what keeps my spirit up! Despite the result, I believe that you all have unique taste in fashion and hope that you will continue dressing up your beautiful characters for the future. Remember, everyone is a winner in the end of the day! Give yourself a pat on the back!

s/o to peeps who genuinely liked my Chung's outfit and not because he looks like Yuno, lol. You will be remembered by me.

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    Prizes should have been sent out!

If you missed the stream, you can still check it out!
    Go to https://www.twitch.tv/elsword to watch it!

;] more fun to go watch it than to just hear about it!

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

•