Ruben Villager
    Dec 2016

Angry For real though.

This game isn't really based on the nice combos like back then. For example, SS rank and over is just about who has better gear. With a +10 you can kill a person in 1 combo. with proper stats you can take more than half their life before they can even mana break. 1 guy will probably need to execute 4 combos to kill a wallet warrior while the wallet warrior can kill him a "combo". There are others where there is literally no need to combo since a special active that can't be dodged is enough What i'm trying to say is that pvp isn't really about skill or tactic. It's literally based on who has better gear. I'm not even surprised to why the population is spiraling down.

Feita Knight
    Mar 2016
    south america
    rage threads arent allowed !
    also welcome to mmos 101

Altera Savior
    Aug 2012
    I mean if you're talking about Arena then sure but last I checked you still can't one shot anyone in sparring.

There are classes that take considerably less skill than others to play but you can still beat them. If someone is better than you then they're just better. You can't do anything about that except get better than them.

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2016
    It's not really a rage thread. Like what the DrTrololapuis quoted "You can't do anything about that except get better than them."
    The game has come to the point where pvp arena is based heavily on gear now.

Altera Savior
    Aug 2012
    Its always been like that though. You can call them whatever you want, but it doesn't change the fact that high enchanting in this game still revolves around luck.
    Some of these people cashed out hundreds of dollars to get where they are, some of them only cashed out 50. Money is money, and it aint always easy to combo by.

The gear difference just became a bit more obvious due to recent events making it easiet for EVERYONE to get a high grade whatever. Still RNG based, but totally possible.

Feita Knight
    Apr 2011
    Making a CN in Nasod Foundry
    Huh...
    The timing of this thread lines up too perfectly
    I can't help but to think that you might be talking about me and my CBS

If you lost to a CBS named CodeBullPoop, I'm really sorry
    I bank shared a bunch of gear from my main to get to SSS eaiser

If not, well just try to improve your skills, grind for gear, wait for a sage stone event, save up in game currency to buy +10 amulets, etc
    Cash doesn't solve everything, but it does make everything a lot easier
    imo, this game is more play to win rather than pay to win, especially since they added the ERP system

I wouldn't recommend playing this game for it's PvP right now
    They have a lot of bugs and balancing issues that need fixing
    Hopefully, KoG will address them soon

Hamel Guardian
    Oct 2014
    California state of United Turtles
    This game is dumb now.
    Even in spar the damage is high that the opponent dies in less than 10 combos. ;c

Altera Savior
    Aug 2012
    Then stop playing Reckless fist

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    Do not make threads out of rage, they do no produce any discussion and is considered spam

Locking.

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

•