Ruben Villager
    Feb 2017

Hello, can someone give me an answer :)

Hmm, this is the first time i'm posting a thread and i am also returning to elsowrd since november, and one of my skill slot is gone. why is that? how do i play with only 4 skills!!?

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    Hello! Unfortunately, the extra skill slots are given to be temporary. You can purchase a permanent version from the Item Mall or on the board from other players. It's very possible to play with only 4 skills, though, other classes may struggle from this as opposed to others.

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2017
    oh didn't see this thx for the advise

Ruben Villager
    Oct 2016
    Void
    You can get Skill Slot Change Medals either on the Cash Shop, or the board. Quite expensive, though.

If you want to have more slots (or your character really needs it [Some characters really need them]), then you can earn for it in ED. The prices might get from 500~700M, or you can just do IM services that costs like 60-70M per 100 K-Ching.

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2017
    hmm if you buy a skill slot from the store for k-ching will it be permanent?

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2016
    Your kokoro
    Yep it's permanent.

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2015
    Somewhere

Yep it's permanent.

It cost 900 kching for Skill Slot Change for your specific character... I hope this will help!

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2017
    oh that's cool thanks for information, I really appreciate it

•