Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 155556575859606162636465
    Pardon the double post, but Berkut GHB.

Spoiler:

>uses Berkut/Rinea boss room for Celica TT
    >puts Berkut GHB in a forest
    >takes away Berkut's actual unique weapon
    >Camus gets unique Gradivus when there's no game where it's actually unique to him.

#JusticeForBerkut

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenRozark View Post
    Pardon the double post, but Berkut GHB.

Spoiler:

>uses Berkut/Rinea boss room for Celica TT
    >puts Berkut GHB in a forest
    >takes away Berkut's actual unique weapon
    >Camus gets unique Gradivus when there's no game where it's actually unique to him.

#JusticeForBerkut
    Warding Blow Spear O O that's awful.......give him a cross debuff spear
    BTW, LF>Elesis HL top, bottom and hair trades on https://elswordforum.koggames.com/sh...erno-and-stuff

That is probably designed after Act 4, Map 1 Alms Route. He never had a special weapon there, it was the Coral Ring that give +4 Res so the weapon fits.
    Also it's a pretty accurate representation from his game. He never was the real threat in any of his maps.

No srsly, on Act 4, Map 1 Alms Route it's the Armor Knights left and right and on his Bossmap it's Rinea you have to worry about. At this point in the game you can just mage ring snipe him. Funnily enough, I did exactly this with Delthea, who one rounded him.
    Last edited by NitrosRazril; 07-18-2017 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NitrosRazril View Post
    That is probably designed after Act 4, Map 1 Alms Route. He never had a special weapon there, it was the Coral Ring that give +4 Res so the weapon fits.
    Also it's a pretty accurate representation from his game. He never was the real threat in any of his maps.

No srsly, on Act 4, Map 1 Alms Route it's the Armor Knights left and right and on his Bossmap it's Rinea you have to worry about. At this point in the game you can just mage ring snipe him. Funnily enough, I did exactly this with Delthea, who one rounded him.
    So he probably still has uncle issues in this game....waiting for Rudolf
    BTW, LF>Elesis HL top, bottom and hair trades on https://elswordforum.koggames.com/sh...erno-and-stuff

can't find any way to do the ghb on lunatic
    the most i can do is have only 1 enemy left which i can't kill :|

i don't really care too much if i can't get the 4* berkut since he isn't too good
    but i want to atleast be able to finish it
    wish i could change my forum name
    --------------

Quote Originally Posted by oniichan9710 View Post
    can't find any way to do the ghb on lunatic
    the most i can do is have only 1 enemy left which i can't kill :|

i don't really care too much if i can't get the 4* berkut since he isn't too good
    but i want to atleast be able to finish it

Try this. I've beaten all but Infernal. I don't have a Sharena 5* lv40 to use and all of my other non mage blue units don't make them move in a similar fashion as in his video so I don't think I can complete the Lunatic mode. Which sucks since I want the extra Berkut in case I want his Water Boost since no one else has it.

EDIT:

I spoke too soon. I managed to clear Infernal with Spring Chrom, Bride Cordelia, Ursula and Olivia. I know people don't regularly have the Chrom or Cordelia but they worked for me so they might for others as well. My Chrom is -def +spd and my Cordelia is -res +atk (and +2'd for what it might be worth). Spring Chrom works very similar to how he used Legion in the video and has better bulk with high spd and atk. I wasn't sure if the Bride Cordelia would work but they moved in a more separated fashion so I was able to make use of Bride Cordelia and finish off Infernal.
    Last edited by elearu; 07-18-2017 at 08:05 PM.

If they stand behind you... give them protection.
    If they stand beside you... give them respect.
    If they stand against you... show no mercy.

(Market Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by elearu View Post
    Try this. I've beaten all but Infernal. I don't have a Sharena 5* lv40 to use and all of my other non mage blue units don't make them move in a similar fashion as in his video so I don't think I can complete the Lunatic mode. Which sucks since I want the extra Berkut in case I want his Water Boost since no one else has it.
    i actually had already seen that video
    the problem is that my olivia is only at 3* at like lvl 20 since i only use my ninian
    so i can't actually use the same tactic

edit: finally managed to do it with klein, ninian, effie and ursula
    only possible because klein survived with exactly 1 hp and effie was able to 1 shot the green axe unit
    Last edited by oniichan9710; 07-18-2017 at 09:38 PM.
    --------------

Quote Originally Posted by oniichan9710 View Post
    i actually had already seen that video
    the problem is that my olivia is only at 3* at like lvl 20 since i only use my ninian
    so i can't actually use the same tactic

edit: finally managed to do it with klein, ninian, effie and ursula
    only possible because klein survived with exactly 1 hp and effie was able to 1 shot the green axe unit
    Should really get around to leveling the Olivia lol. Way too useful not to have a leveled one. Mine is a 4* with -def +atk IV. So was afraid mine would die because of the -def but it survived.

(Market Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by elearu View Post
    Should really get around to leveling the Olivia lol. Way too useful not to have a leveled one. Mine is a 4* with -def +atk IV. So was afraid mine would die because of the -def but it survived.
    i really should but because i've been able to do most of the content without her i didn't feel like it

-----------------------------
    getting stuff with few orbs really doesn't help me because i can't control myself enough to not use them :|
    now i went for sanaki who i got after 40 orbs
    used more than what i would have liked but don't feel too bad because i got some other good stuff
    --------------

I yolo'd 14 orbs earlier and got my first Soren, 4* and less than ideal IVs but he has his Watersweep for fodder if I don't use him.

(Market Thread)