Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435363738 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NitrosRazril View Post
    Out of this whole team only Nino would be dangerous for me. The rest is just walled by Robin(M).

I use the following calcs:

Well, the exact point of the entire team is to strike first and retreat, tbh. Killed too many Robin's at this point considering my Eirika is built as a RES tank. That, and Nino has Vantage, so RIP any chances for Robin to get any strikes in.

It won't matter much after my Flier emblem team is done. Spring Camilla (Iode shield 1 + Gronnblade+), Catria (Iode shield 2 + Goad Fliers), Caeda (Fortify Fliers) and a Takumi backup. Hoo boy.

Planning on building both a Calvary Emblem and Flier emblem 3-man team just in case for map rotations.
    Last edited by Arcelite; 04-20-2017 at 09:29 PM.

"Let it be known that I know how to stick em' with the pointy end!"

(Playing FE:H, BF, FFBE, Terra Battle, P&D and Duel Links)

Beat the Zephiel maps with an Azura, F!Corrin, and 2 Mages (Leo and Ursula)

Ursula was a beast destroying both Zephiel and the blue heavy unit and Leo actually killed both the mages and the green heavy unit I was actually surprised my Leo survived but that must be the perks of having a gimped Leo that is -Atk and +Res with a HP +5 and Azura giving the free res :/

Took me a bit of tires but finally beat lunatic Zephiel.
    Team was Lilina, Nino, Abel, Olivia.

Dance saving me and it helped when I gave Abel drag back.

@Arcelite:
    Try to look up what happens if Robin(M) has Triangle Adept 3 (I need a 4 Star Roy...). Of course Nino is a hard counter to him and as long as it is a attacking team there should be no problem. I was more speaking of it as a defensiv team, in wich case it is easily wiped out, because the AI plays them very badly. On the other hand mounted mages are scary even when played by the AI. Especially Reinhard. I am actually considering the current banner just form him on a defensiv team.
    Well than again, all that matters in Arena are total stats to get as much points as possible. Luckily, I don't really care.

So i decided to promote Klein(+Atk/-Res). Will add him to current team that consist of CorrinF(+Spd/-Res),Hector(+Res/-HP), and Sanaki(+Spd/-Res). What's a good B skill for Klein to work with this team? i think keeping his QR or giving him Desperation or Vantage is useless since his speed isn't that good and probably die when not initiating the attack. Klein can ORKO many units(Hone Attack on Sanaki and CorrinF so placing him in battle is easier). For other tanky melee units that survive klein, Sanaki with Seal Def will attack first and followed by Klein. Mages(except Tharja) and Colorless can be killed by Hector with +3 HP seal when defending and CorrinF will tank physical damage and soften enemies(other setup use her as tank and damage dealer with fury3 with bonfire). I wonder what skill that usefull with this kind of setup.
    Last edited by Gysnlock; 04-21-2017 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NitrosRazril View Post
    @Arcelite:
    Try to look up what happens if Robin(M) has Triangle Adept 3 (I need a 4 Star Roy...). Of course Nino is a hard counter to him and as long as it is a attacking team there should be no problem. I was more speaking of it as a defensiv team, in wich case it is easily wiped out, because the AI plays them very badly. On the other hand mounted mages are scary even when played by the AI. Especially Reinhard. I am actually considering the current banner just form him on a defensiv team.
    Well than again, all that matters in Arena are total stats to get as much points as possible. Luckily, I don't really care.
    I'm not a huge fan of Triangle Adept, tbh. It makes units almost nigh useless against green units, but I guess it's acceptable for anti-neutral mages. It's like "Why overkill when you can just go for Vantage and Fury".

Also, you can just pull a Selena, no?

(If you want to overkill, might as well give your Robin bowbreaker III lol)

Let's be honest, an Horse emblem or Flier emblem team is the best defense team regardless. That's why I'm making one right now with Cecilia/Reinhardt/Abel and SCamilla/Caeda/Catria.
    Last edited by Arcelite; 04-21-2017 at 08:38 PM.

"Let it be known that I know how to stick em' with the pointy end!"

(Playing FE:H, BF, FFBE, Terra Battle, P&D and Duel Links)

i never cared about IVs because all my units seemed fine
    but decided to finally check them, turns out they all were actually fine
    no -spd on anyone and -atk only on eliwood and effie (effie can still 1 shot most and i like eliwood)
    only left to check ninian though can't cause low lvl but her's don't matter too much since she is a dancer

i think i've been pretty lucky so far
    wish i could change my forum name
    --------------

Beat lunatic zephiel using a disgusting team of Hector, Kagero, Tharja, and Azura

lel
    Quote Originally Posted by LChaos2 View Post
    Elesis took the Dark El in full, which was how she became an emotionally damaged yandere with a brother complex.

Female robin trial back for a week SWEET! That was the one I was missing

Also looks like we get quests for even more free female robins, now I can tip the scales with a team of green tomes~

it's great to see the robin (f) GHB again, even though i played since the start i missed GHBs up to navarre (i found out about them when ursula's was on but wasn't strong enough)

though i'm not sure how i'll do some of the quests, i was barely able to do the ghb on hard after like 5 times trying
    wish i could change my forum name
    --------------