Ruben Villager
    Apr 2015
    Dear GM Srirachalaha

Have you ever thought that you are here on a mission? A mission to be completed? A mission to find a destined one? Perhaps you had something in your heart reaching out towards the unknown seeking something. I definitely have and I think I may have found what I was looking for, you.

Would you care to spend a day with me in Elrios? It'll be fun. We could start the day off in Ruben Village, taking in the fresh air and witnessing the sun rise above the horizon. While listening to the birds singing, we could take a walk around Lake Noah, admiring the flowers along our path, watching wild Phorus roam about, and watching the water gently moving along the stream. We could play in the water and splash at each other. Sitting down under the El Tree, we could have a nice little picnic, just the two of us and look at the clouds as they move across the bright blue sky.

We could then head towards Elder Village and go shopping. To the Item Mall we go, trying out costumes and outfits and taking a look at some jewelry that would look pretty on you. No matter what you wear or how you look, you will always look like a princess to me. While in the village, we can visit the board and take a look at some auction items being sold though we probably won't be buying anything but we could still listen to others complaining about how over priced Cookie Crumbs are.

Later on, we can go to the prestigious city of Elysion using the Cobo Express. On our way there, we could take about each other’s interests and tell each other funny jokes. Once we do arrive at the city, we could take a look at some of the advanced technologies within the city from fancy computers to shiny levitating boots, I'm sure you'd like those. We could then go to the game center and play many different arcade games. We could perhaps spar with each other using the arena there though I'd probably lose most of the time considering how pathetic I could be but if you're having fun, I'm also having fun. Having some expensive dinner there, you would taste food beyond your imagination, cooked by one of the best chefs in the world.

Heading back to Lake Noah, we can go back under the El Tree together, holding hands and watching the sunset. As rays of light shoot across the sky, stars form constellations around us. Look at the stars above we try to picture out different figures and what they represent. Lastly, I could take you to the Spirit Falls where we could relax and spend the last bit of time together. As settle in the hot springs and relaxing our bodies and maybe touching toes, I would into your eyes and tell you how beautiful they are. You mean the world to me and meeting you would be finding the last piece that would make me whole. In you, I see the real me. My affection will forever grow greater for you and in hopes that I could stay with you, I’ll be there whenever you need me. Only time and destiny will tell if we could be together.
    Will you be my Valentine?

-From your admirer IGN: Daisukinada NA Server

♥ Happy Valentines ♥

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2016
    Training World
    Dear GM Srirachalada , my good friend well hopefully,

I have seen you with many players,being there with them, having fun with them, and I ponder if I will ever be friends with you. And now here... a Valentine date to go with you... honestly it is a great honor to me. I will take you on a beautiful day like any other, a day where the sun shines bright that its holy rays truly seems that God is smiling above at us,on the day of Valentine, where the pink rosy cherry blossoms in Elysion grows ripe to its extraordinary beauty like no other day it had.

To start with, I will wait for you in Elysion under the beautiful cherry blossoms where we will have an extraordinary breakfast together, made by the NPCs to celebrate a day in Valentine together. During it, we'll watch a performance by Hugo and Theodore, showing us an amazing performance of the nasod's love bird dance, and then an intriguing experiment performance of love heart clouds appearing everywhere in the Elysion area. Afterwards, we will walk to the front entrance of the Elysion destination, there will be a Oberon 650 Ver.Keroro and a Oberon 650 Ver.Tamama parked there where Ariel put as a Valentine gift. I step to the left so you could go first in the red Oberon 650, you'll have trouble to get on, so I reach my hand to help you out, which makes you very happy for me being very kind and allowing to help. We transported to Elder Village, a historical area where many friends hanged around. A Phoru approaches us and asks if he would like to be our tour, we'll agree and he shows us around all of Elder, fascinated of the buildings we'll take selfies every 20 seconds when we see something awesome. The last part in the tour is Wally's Memorial Bridge. We went to the top of the tallest building and took the greatest selfie known in Elsword history. It will be lunch time and I will take you to the Fountain of Healing, where we meet Lucy and Helen already setting the lunch picnic, it'll be a perfect place and the waterfall is a perfect scenery as it seems to be glittering on the beautiful day. After eating, we'll have some fun with the water in the waterfall, we will do water fights and water guns each other, and then nag Glave to rewind time a bit so we can get some dry clothes. After pestering Glave, who will probably kill me, we'll go item mall shopping, food shopping, anything you like, and then have time to got to the spa and talk about life, loves, hates and especially about FOOD. Then a competition of rock, paper, scissors!! (Which I'll purposely lose so you can win my dear friend!). Dinner will be at Lanox hosted by Sebastian and Edel, they are wearing goofy Valentine clothes to make us laugh, which Edel will HATE but it's Valentines! At the end of the day, I'll piggybank you all the way to Elysion as you may have grown tired during the day. Elysion has reached near night, but the hazy sun reaching near the horizon has not fallen so soon. We look at the sun setting slowly as we knew we had to part ways soon. I give you a rose so beautiful that even it makes angels in shame, I slip it next to your right ear to make you look more prettier than ever when I saw you. As the GRAND finale I snapped my fingers then millions of rose petals stared to fall everywhere, this is by the help of all NPCs throwing it all down, a very happy parting in my idea.I hug tightly around you as I did not want to let go, we had such such a good time...I could not part, however that was life.. we make friends and then they go. I erased that thought and knotted your pinkie with mine and promise an oath to be friends together in the future. As you walk off in the distant I see you wave, I wave back and smile happily.... I whisper...

'I'll see you again GM Srirachalada, just wait again...I promise you that'

IGN: Akatsukix
    Server: INT

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2013
    Dear GM Srirachalada,

Before I would plan any form of date, I will set one thing straight for me first: I would put you before me. If you would rather do something that I did not plan, I would scrap my plans and do what you wanted, because my happiness comes from your happiness. But what if you had no idea what you wanted to do? Well that is where my ideas would come.

We would start with one of the most beautiful places in all of Elrios, the City of Water Hamel. We would start off slow walking around the town looking at the pretty scenery, listening to crash of water in the background, watch any bustles that catch our eyes, and of course talk about anything that crosses our mind.

Once we would find ourselves out of ideas, we could make our selves over to the arena and excite ourselves as we watch some of the knights spar against each other, or even some official ones if any are up soon. We would sit among the crowd, cheering and roaring at the match, but in the end all we want is for no one to get hurt.

Finally to end the day, we would make our way a little out of town, not too far so we avoid getting attacked, and sit down for a mid-day picnic. I would take out some sandwiches that I prepared from home. Calming us down from the cheering and to get some alone time with just the two of us. Also to fill our emptied bellies.

After that, I'd take you home. I'd even carry you there. And in the end, I'd tell myself it was great, and that the next one will be even better.

Sincerely,

Acuiasa from NA

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2017
    Dear GM 44Magunum

As the sun arrived in the morning i woke up resting onto the grass in beautiful continent Elrios where my big and amazing journey started at Rubben.
    I went through the dungeons to do the mission as i have been sent to then after passing all the Rubbens dungeons i came to Elder Town where i found myself in the middle of some mannaged fair where people were surounded by a board buying goodies and randomly threw my eyes around abit to see the place and found you the most handsome looking and gorgeous smiling to people who pass by you and serves themselves around and i couldnt stop looking at you.
    I came to you and asked you "isnt today some special day of the year" as i did put my head abit down with my shy face and you told me if theres anything i wanna express i shouldnt feel shy to do it and smiled i kisses your cheek and asked you "will you be my valentine partner at this greatest and special month of the year?"you answered to me "ofcourse i wanna be" and you came to the board to buy me a rose.
    I smiled with my shy face and hugged you afteri took my rose and said "thank you".

IGN:ReinaTanachi
    Server:INT

Prince
    Apr 2011
    New York
    Dear GM 44Magunum

As the sun arrived in the morning i woke up resting onto the grass in beautiful continent Elrios where my big and amazing journey started at Rubben.
    I went through the dungeons to do the mission as i have been sent to then after passing all the Rubbens dungeons i came to Elder Town where i found myself in the middle of some mannaged fair where people were surounded by a board buying goodies and randomly threw my eyes around abit to see the place and found you the most handsome looking and gorgeous smiling to people who pass by you and serves themselves around and i couldnt stop looking at you.
    I came to you and asked you "isnt today some special day of the year" as i did put my head abit down with my shy face and you told me if theres anything i wanna express i shouldnt feel shy to do it and smiled i kisses your cheek and asked you "will you be my valentine partner at this greatest and special month of the year?"you answered to me "ofcourse i wanna be" and you came to the board to buy me a rose.
    I smiled with my shy face and hugged you afteri took my rose and said "thank you".

IGN:ReinaTanachi
    Server:INT
    Unfortunately, 44Magnum is not a GM! You are free to enter the GM/Mod Valentine's Notes contest if you still wish to show him your affection~
    Credits to Maiid for the bawse sig~ I love my Lexi <3
    If you have any concerns or suggestions regarding Elwiki, please message me. http://fudanshota.tumblr.com/ Apparently, my tumblr.

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2015
    Somewhere
    Dear GM Srirachalada,

It's my first time to write a letter for the one I adore. The first time I see you in the game, my heart skip a beat. There's something in me wanted more of you, something that made me feel comfortable when you're here by my side. We've been miles apart but it doesn't stop me to say... Would you be my Valentine date?

If you say yes, I will tour you around Elrios and I will make it special by starting our date in Ruben, walking around this beautiful place while looking at the grass and trees and those new players who's first time and dream to become stronger. Our next stop would be in Elder, Bethma, and Altera Village by visiting their best landmarks. We will stop at Feita Village while I will cook your favorite foods, you have nothing to do but to enjoy this special moments while letting me do the thing. When we finish eating, we will go to Velder, Hamel, Sander and Lanox Village for some tour while buying souvenirs in each village for our memories. And to our last stop at night in the beautiful moonlight in Elysion, we will have our candlelight dinner while listening to love songs made by Elsword Gang. And for my last surprise, chocolates and flowers for you my love .

But if you say no, I will not feel mad, but I be thankful at least to express my feelings for you and be thankful to be honest with your feelings to me.

So, I will wait for your answer before the Valentine's day!

Your admirer,
    SpaceMachine

IGN: SpaceMachine
    Server: INT

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    Entries have been evaluated and Invitations have been sent out!
    If you received an invitation please reply by 2pm pst!

Locking thread for now!

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

•