thread: [Akari]

Feita Knight
    Jun 2015

[Akari]

G U I L D . S T A T U S : Active.
    Check out our guild tree here!

About

Akari is a level 16 PVE guild in NA (Solace Server) and was established on the 8th of April, 2015. The guild is mostly PVE oriented so we run a lot of SDs, Henir, Ereda, Heroics, title grinding, basically anything PVE, but some of us do PVP. We are pretty chill and friendly so please don't be shy. We don't bite hard. c:

Discord

Discord is our main means of communication so we highly recommend that guildies join us there. Discord is where we usually make parties, plan and do events (guild sparring, movie night, etc) as well as post important announcements related to the game. Just let the GM or any of the admins know that you want to do so and we will send you an invitation.

Events

• Movie Night We hold movie nights when most people can come. There is no exact date but it is planned beforehand so everyone knows when it will be.

• Guild Sparring We've been holding guild spars quite a lot lately so this is something we'll do more over the summer. c:
    • Chest Giveaways We've recently added this new event! We'll be holding a few giveaways once in a while to members who actively contribute to the guild ;D

Feita Knight
    Jun 2015

R E C R U I T I N
    G ?

Y E S
    / N O

We are currently looking for new and active players who want to be part of our
    family! We accept new players and/or veterans regardless of gear and level! All we ask is that you be respectful, active, contribute, or help the guild any way you can! Of course we will try to be helpful as well. c:

Guild / Guild Storage Rules and Guidelines
    Please read the document carefully if you wish to join our guild.

A P P L I C A T I O N. F O R M

Please make sure you read our guild rules document first before filling in the form below:

• IGN (Also state if it is a main or an alt)
    • Class and Level: (Which class and what level)
    • Activity: (How active you are)
    • Other info (optional): (Recommendation, what you want to be called, or basically anything you want us to know about you.)

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2013
    Memes
    IGN: Dankx
    Activity: Pretty much everyday im online for hours doing dungeons qwq (No life)
    Why: I have ventured through many pages of Guild Ads but none of which have served up to my satisfaction until I saw this.
    Optional: I hope you all like memes <w>

Cezo #5157

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2017
    IGN: Mhegumin (Main)
    Class and Level: Void Princess LVL. 75 (that makes most of my explosions purple xD)
    Activity: Since it's vacation, I play almost everyday. (Currently finishing the transcendence quest xD)
    Why Akari: I'm looking forward on being able to learn about high level PVE dungeons. Well it seems you're the experts on this and I think people here are active and friendly xD
    Other info (optional): I'm a new player in this game, yep totally new. Started playing 5 days ago. Well, I basically missed this game because the server it has in my country was wiped out (huhu). Well as of now I'm focused on maxing out Mhegumin and making her explosions more powerful. Anyway, I look forward on learning a lot from you senpai(s)

Feita Knight
    Jun 2015
    Hi Mhegumin! Thank you for applying! I am just waiting to hear back from my admins but i'm sure they'll take you in. I will send you a pm for more details. Cheers!

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2017
    Uhm Kuranai-senpai, sorry if I'm too inconsistent but can I just reserve a spot for my alt char? The thing is I'd just be finising my transcendence quest of my Aisha and I'd be making an alt char too(and I plan that to be Lu but not sure yet) coz I got plenty of other chars items. I'll be active on both characters though. Well you see, uhm this is too inconsiderate for me(im really really embarassed) but the thing is my Aisha already has a guild :33 I'm really really really sorry. And if you can't consider my request it's okay. It's my fault anyway :33 Really really sorry. I'm ashamed of myself now. Huhu. *buries self into a hole*

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2017
    IGN: Suffix
    Class and Level: Diabolic Esper lvl 50
    Activity: Pretty much everyday
    Why Akari: Well your description caught my attention and also i wanna be part of the family
    Other info: I am new to this game, I might ask questions a lot, and I am loyal,
    and i wanna join the discord channel to know more about the guild

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2016
    IGN ReiWolf (Main)
    Class and Level: Grand Archer Lvl 99
    Activity: Im on just about everyday
    Why Akari: Well I was looking for an active guild AGAIN after the one I was in died looking through the forums reading all these introductions yours piqued my interest and I was hoping to find a guild where I can finally join and stay in

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2017
    cough I might join in da future with ma SD o4o I'm still lvling her up ~~

Feita Knight
    Jun 2015
    cough I might join in da future with ma SD o4o I'm still lvling her up ~~
    We can take her now if you want since we are trying to level the guild anyways. But if you want to add her later on then we'll look forward to it!

•