thread: [Akari]

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2017
    In my house
    IGN:RyanYukiro (New Starter to Elsword & First Character aka Main)
    Class and Level:Lofty:Wanderer and 33. Will get to it soon after i play a little. It takes so much time to cap.
    Activity:Everyday!
    Why Akari:I'm looking for a Cool PvE Guild. I saw this one. So i decided to try and see if you could invite me.
    Other info (optional): Call me Ryan. I'm a very active person in Elsword. If you ask me for Discord. You won't hear No. I have discord too! I'm also very new to this game & forum.

The PUNisher
    Mar 2011
    IGN: HasItsThorn

Class and Level: Freyja, Level 95 at the moment

Activity: Lately, been playing everday. However if you mean for the character, well I swap what I play based on how I feel.

Why Akari: I have my DW with you guys(MotherHarlot). Also I just played with 2 of guild members while doing SD runs like...20 minutes ago. SenAkari and Himalya

Other info (optional): Just call me Kayne. And since I play every class....well yeah I think you know where I'm going with this.

Velder Noble
    Apr 2014
    13 people on the tree and 100 members possible in a guild. We need to add more people to this list.

IGN: Elyyssa (Main)
    Class and Level: (NW Lv86)
    Activity: (Hourly)
    Why Akari: (I have a thing for Booty and Kurry)

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2011
    IGN : PastelCider
    Class and Level: Dimension Witch lvl 76
    Activity: If I have people I enjoy playing with then Daily
    Why Akari: Im a returning player, But I cant find enjoyment in just typing. Discord is a must for me. So Im looking to make new friends and really get back into the game.
    Please feel free to contact me on Discord: Cider#9256

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2014
    See you there
    IGN: NothingFound - Alt but i want to main this caracter cuz my main can't do anything anymore (lv 99 base class)
    Class and Level: Lv 65(can be higher) Demonio
    Activity: Every 2 days? sometimes i play everyday, sometimes i play every 3-4 days but never get inactive for more than 7 days.
    Why Akari: I like the name c:
    Other info: I have been looking for a good guild for some time now, the guild i was died slowly q.q... Also i would be more active if i had someone to play with. do this should be on "Why Akari" section??

Ruben Villager
    Sep 2011
    IGN ZeroYubel:This is an alt, that seems to have potential to become my main
    Class and Level: Base Ain, 11
    Activity: Varies, sometimes i nolife the ♥♥♥♥ out of the game, other times my activity is alright
    Why Akari: Various parts of the forum post seemed amusing, "Stay Bootyful" also, social PVE guild with discord, along with said amusement
    Other info (optional): Most if not all of my characters have "Yubel" in it, so that works, also anime gifs in discord, hopefully those amuse you

Feita Knight
    Jun 2015
    the booty freaks were out tonight

Spoiler:

Bethma Guard
    Oct 2015
    Seeking Inner Peace
    IGN (Also state if it is a main or an alt): PhoenixEmbre (primary VC, idk whether to call this a main or alt since I have my phases with my Ravens)
    Class and Level (Which class and what level): VC lvl 99
    Activity (How active you are): Semi-active; I will be more active when my life stabilizes which hopefully should be within a month
    Why Akari (What made you interested in joining us): I would like to improve my PvE and make more connections. I am interested in farming Eclipse on my VC even though my 3 primary Ravens already have OoR.
    Other info (optional) (Recommendation, what you want to be called, or basically anything you want us to know about you.): Call me "Sage" ^_^

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2014
    Canadia
    IGN (Also state if it is a main or an alt): Reddoshado (main as of rn)
    Class and Level: (Which class and what level) level 79, BH
    Activity: (How active you are) Just came back from 4 months of inactivity, but i'm hoping every second day!! ^_^
    Why Akari: (What made you interested in joining us) is it bad that I was looking for a guild with a discord? also, i'm desperate and want a family and to sorta push myself out there in the elworld.
    Other info (optional): (Recommendation, what you want to be called, or basically anything you want us to know about you.) i'm a scrub three years in the making, all I do is smash buttons, pls send help

Elder Citizen
    Jun 2013
    IGN: HumpyDumpy
    Class and Level: IP, level 88
    Activity: Pretty active, play two games on the regular
    Why Akari: PVE aspect, I love running dungeons. Also you guys use discord.
    Other info (optional): Nothing much

•