Ruben Villager
    Feb 2017

Bonjour, I'm new on this server

Hello everyone, I'm new on this server, I went from elsword eu (I'm french) and I was wondering if it was possible to somehow transfer my account from eu to international? Because Ain Ain't (did you get it lol?) being released on Europe soon so I want to try it here & sometime coming back to my old character

BTW pardon my poor English, it isn't my 1st language as you might've guessed

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    Hello, I'm pretty sure you would be in NA server since INT is usually around Asia. Anyways, you cannot transfer your characters between servers, so you're going to have to start off fresh.

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2016
    Somewhere in this world
    Salut, il est impossible de transfĂ©rer un compte d'un serveur Ă♥ un autre malheureusement. Si tu tĂ©lĂ©charges le launcher d'Elsword ici, tu te retrouveras sur le serveur NA (c'est ce qu'il m'est arrivĂ© en tout cas). Je pense pas avoir plus aidĂ© que celui qui t'a rĂ©pondu au-dessus, mais tu es toujours le bienvenue sur le serveur NA ^^

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    Salut, il est impossible de transfĂ©rer un compte d'un serveur Ă♥ un autre malheureusement. Si tu tĂ©lĂ©charges le launcher d'Elsword ici, tu te retrouveras sur le serveur NA (c'est ce qu'il m'est arrivĂ© en tout cas). Je pense pas avoir plus aidĂ© que celui qui t'a rĂ©pondu au-dessus, mais tu es toujours le bienvenue sur le serveur NA ^^
    Forums are English only.

Cobo Service
    Mar 2012
    In America
    ^He's saying that it's not possible to bring his character to NA, but saying it in French so it's easier to understand for him/her

and something about not minding to help them if they do plan on making an NA account

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2016
    Somewhere in this world
    Forums are English only.
    I just wanted to help because English is not his first language and make sure he'll understand, without wanting to transgress the rules.

•