Ruben Villager
    Mar 2017

Exclamation Can't buy K-ching through the webset, or steam

I have plenty of money in both my steam and my paypal for some reason each time I try to buy k-ching it said cashinfo failed transaction not completed. I have tried to make a ticket but it won't submit it keeps telling me (in the website where the tickets are to be sent) that I don't have enough detail. I don't know what's going on with the site but is there anything I can do????

Cobo Service
    Apr 2011
    ~Portal of Otome~
    What browser are you using?
    I would suggest a different browser to try and submit in another ticket to the customer support.
    For you money you might want to submit a ticket or the support via PayPal or call the bank on what the issue might be happening?

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    Try clearin the Cache and cookies of your browsers.

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2015
    I have a similar problem. Can't buy K-Ching with Karma Koin even though I confirmed that the card indeed has money. Tried to make a ticket but when I clicked send, nothing happened but scrolled me up to the top. I changed browsers, cleared cache and cookies, and tried multiple times. Still can't buy K-Ching or make a ticket... This is the error message "PayCash Chk Fail. RETVAL : 5555 ERRMSG : Your cash charge is limited."

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2016
    Me too, although I used a gift card. I didn't even use any money this month

(ヽยดω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    Hi please don't necro 30+ days old threads. Locking.

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na