EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011

MOD [Winners Announced]Elesis Tutorial contest

Hello Elpeeps!
    It's the month of Elesis and the Guide and Video sections needs a boost of Elesis. How about we teach each other how to play Elesis?

Rules:
    1. Must comply with the forum Code of Conduct and Terms of use.
    2. Put in some effort! Anything that obviously did not have effort put in or is a joke of any sort will be removed on spot with consequences.
    4. No content that was created before March 2017 may be used
    Only Text guides may use old videos or images as part of the guide as an example, but text cannot be the same as a previously made guide in forums
    3. Post a link to your submission with IGN and Server.

Topic: Elesis
    You can be as broad or specific as you want in the guide, as long as it is related to Elesis.
    You may pick any one or combination of Elesis' Classes/Jobs

There is 2 categories in this event: Image/Text and Video. You may enter both categories, but you may only win in one category.

Image/Text Submission process:
    1. Create a thread in the Character Guide Section [https://elswordforum.koggames.com/forumdisplay.php?59-Character-Guides]
    2. Have [Event Tutorial] in the title of the thread in front
    3. Post your text or Image guide.
    4. Keep the guide to 5 or less posts.
    5. Come back to this event page and post the link to your guide, along with your IGN and server.

Video Guide:
    1. Create a thread in Video Section [https://elswordforum.koggames.com/forumdisplay.php?46-Videos]
    2. Have [Event Tutorial] in the title of the thread in front
    3. Post your Video Tutorial.
    4. Try to keep video tutorials under 5 minutes long.
    It doesn't need to be under 5 minutes, but try to keep it under, as it is understandable that there are some topics that can take much longer as a guide.
    5. Come back to this event page and post the link to your guide, along with your IGN and server.

Prizes: (Winners may vary depending on submissions and judging. We may award more than usual)

All participants: Elesis Forum Award

Image/Text
    1st: 5000 kc+ Choice of Elesis Class Forum title Change*
    2nd: 3000kc + Choice of Elesis Class Forum title Change*
    3rd: 2000kc + Choice of Elesis Class Forum title Change*
    Honorable mentions: 500kc

Video:
    1st: 10000 kc+ Choice of Elesis Class Forum title Change*
    2nd: 3000kc + Choice of Elesis Class Forum title Change*
    3rd: 2000kc + Choice of Elesis Class Forum title Change*
    Honorable mentions: 500kc

*Forum titles are optional prizes. You have the choice to change to your Forum title award or not.

Deadline: 4/5/2017 11:59pm pst

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

Elder Citizen
    Aug 2012
    Depths Of Hell...
    Blazing Heart Video Tutorial

IGN: DragonGoddes / Server: Solace/NA

Elder Citizen
    Jun 2015
    I have few questions...

1. Can we enter both Image/Text and Video? Or we can just choose one?
    2. PvE, Ereda, PvP or All?
    3. My guesses it doesn't matter what class we choose? (Or it haves to be base Elesis)

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    Question, does the video thread have to have more information or can we just place the video and thats it? Also, does the tutorial have to be overall (pve/pvp) and can we do Elesis job specific?
    There does not need to be any information in the thread unless the video lacks the information to describe what the tutorial is for. Do make sure that the title is titled appropriately so we know what the tutotial is for!

The tutorial you make can be as broad or specific as you want. There is no restriction on if you want to go into specifics, like how to use CrA' Blood system, or How to PVE as BH.

Yes, you can pick a specific Elesis class to do it!
    I have few questions...

1. Can we enter both Image/Text and Video? Or we can just choose one?
    2. PvE, Ereda, PvP or All?
    3. My guesses it doesn't matter what class we choose? (Or it haves to be base Elesis)
    1. You may enter both categories, but you can only win in one category.
    2. Any thing you want to do the tutorial on! As long it is Elesis related. [Some examples in the above answered questions]
    3. Any class can is allowed as long as it is Elesis' classes

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

Feita Knight
    Mar 2016
    In Hell
    I don't have an Elesis on this account. Is it fine if I use my lvl 83 GrM on my storage account?
    I'm planning on doing a video tutorial.

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    I don't have an Elesis on this account. Is it fine if I use my lvl 83 GrM on my storage account?
    I'm planning on doing a video tutorial.
    The reported IGN when you submit your entry with will be used, not what is in the Video.
    So it's fine.

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2016
    Iced tea
    Does the guide have to be made on the forums? I prefer working with google docs, so if I could just post a link that would be great.

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    Does the guide have to be made on the forums? I prefer working with google docs, so if I could just post a link that would be great.
    It does for this event.

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2015
    Are other people allowed to help you a bit in the guide? Like for example, more detail in the PvP section.

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    Are other people allowed to help you a bit in the guide? Like for example, more detail in the PvP section.
    Yes, other people are allowed to help. Be sure to give them a shout out in your thread for helping you!

However, only you will get the credit for the creation of the tutorial.

•