Feita Knight
    Mar 2011
    Discord > Skype
    Akaius, if CN is S tier for her neutral mc>delay> >>x, CBS can do the same wih mc> eh > >>x. Her eh is up very often so imagine RoF but more often. I would imagine shes at D because she needs gear to bring out the rest of her strengths or she will feed too much mana. But my point here is I feel CN shouldnt be S just for the reason.

Enhancements doesn't matter in sparring. Only stats (bar Maximize which doesn't work in sparring)
    And for those who are defending CrA and BM, i understand where you guys are coming from, my POV of them is as is because at super high level play where everyone is pros and geared to the bone, those two chars become the most abusive because they are able to capitalize on their escapes for free catches as well as being tanky enough to soak damage, while being able to deal a lot of damage in relatively little time. This is especially important in the current state of the game where 1 catch can net one kill. Being able to survive all while escaping combos while being hit and capitalizing on the escape through the use of an SA or awakening can net a catch. CrA is dangerous in this aspect because she can stop MB's from happening for a set time. Also with the right setup, a CrA can have a superarmor ability up every few seconds, which barely leaves time for another catch. RIP if your character naturally gives a lot of mana.

Although I know this tier list bases the characters off their spar gear at +7, i cant help but feel the injustice of these two characters being ranked so low since they can become so broken in the right hands with the right setups.
    Scumbag reversals are only scumbag reversals. They don't win the game. They lose the game to win. Higher tiered characters won't let them win. There is no character in the higher tiers you can tank outside of DE.
    Why is BM so high?
    I don't feel like BM has anything that puts him above the C tiers.
    - no cheap delay catch
    - only horizontal catches
    - no oki potential aside from GD and BA which cost 175 and 250mp respectively
    even with 100 erp mp cost GD is 92 mp only with reversed and has 30s cd
    - BM requires more mp for a good dmg combo than a break costs
    - even then his normal damage compared to GrM or DW for example is nothing special
    - no clocking ability
    - no break preventing
    - BM's neutral game is the only slightly above average thing he has

I honestly don't feel like BM deserves to be above the other C tiers
    Try using XZZ as your main goto combo instead of ZZZ active if you're having mp problems.
    BM normals definitely does damage.
    Clock core for resources.
    Evac exists for scumbag reversal potential.

Altera Savior
    Jun 2011

I'm pretty dang sure she still does at least 35-45% with this.
    holy hell

How are you tanking that buddy o-o

"In the right hands with the right setups" this still happens to you.
    HOLY HELL

and as for CN let me put things into perspective:
    game starts, CN immediately converts, uses atomic shield for its delay, and proceeds to do 70% of your hp in 1 catch. Something CBS can't do because her >>x does significantly less dmg than CN's and I'm not even sure that its an infinite
    then when you break with 0 resources (because tanking isnt an option for obvious reasons) and no bead, she just does the same thing, and you die. The only way to counter how CN fights you is to be able to RELIABLY bait early game delay catches. Something NOBODY IN THE CAST CAN DO, with like 1 or 2 exceptions
    O.o I've never fought a CN which did that, but I'm a lower skill-level player. If that's how the higher skill-level matches go, then i quit PvP.

holy...hell #WhatIsBalance.

That's a 900% damage dealing, infinite combo??? absurd. just :<

Feita Knight
    Mar 2011
    Discord > Skype
    holy...hell #WhatIsBalance.

That's a 900% damage dealing, infinite combo??? absurd. just :<
    Just loop >>X. Don't do the 2nd part of the combo.

Elysion Navigator
    Mar 2011
    Out searching...
    Just loop >>X. Don't do the 2nd part of the combo.
    Yea. If you do >>XZ its:

500% + 100% + 100% + 100% + 100% = 900% in 5 Hits or 180% per hit averaged out.

While 5 hits of 500% is just 2500% in 5 hits.

Velder Noble
    Oct 2013
    Much Stalker
    Is EE's early game what puts him in B?

Bethma Guard
    Apr 2015
    May I know what dropped BH to B? I know she got gutted in her SAs but I thought her dmg from combo was still strong enough. Did Explosive Fist nerf hit her hard?

Velder Noble
    May 2011
    ᴏʀsʜᴀ
    May I know what dropped BH to B? I know she got gutted in her SAs but I thought her dmg from combo was still strong enough. Did Explosive Fist nerf hit her hard?
    BH wasn't really using explosive fist that quintessentially so as to drop tiers from that. She's not putting out impressive enough amounts of damage to justify how feedy some of her stuff can get, especially compared to some of the other contenders in A. Another thing putting her down right is that the best damage she has right now is AoF's initial hit with lv 90 trans passive, which is bugged and doing like 10% of what it should be.

I believe there's some potential in Ignis Crasher, as it does upwards of 4k% in PvP, which can take out like 1/2 of someone's HP in spar, but the skill isn't incredibly trust worthy. It does a very large amount of hits in a very questionable and random hitbox, and has a weird movement on cast, which makes it pretty dependent on a big enough platform to properly set up to get most of the 36 hits in. Even then, it's breakable and feedy. It's a powerful nuke, but it's also unwieldy.

I know that Hails is playing around with blazing dance at the moment, but I'm not sure how that's going. It seems decent compared to BH's other 200mp options, but I'm not seeing anything tier changing happening in that skill.

Elysion Navigator
    Mar 2011
    Out searching...
    Ever since the tooltip seperation patch for skills for PvP and PvE BH's damage went horrendously downwards, plus it's much harder for her to charge annihilation on the first catch.

Annihilation being awful to charge was mainly due to >>X getting changed to gale before, but her actives did decent damage so you could just use those instead. Now some of her actives do less damage and everything just gets a lot harder. Especially in BH vs GM/CA because all three Elesises are MP breaking faster than usual due to MP Cost Reduction on Iron Body.

I haven't tried out Ignis much. I'll test it next time I pvp on BH.

Elysion Navigator
    Sep 2013
    You need a GPS
    Ain isn't A tier?

what, did his nerfs get him that hard or something?

Feita Knight
    Mar 2011
    Discord > Skype
    Ain isn't A tier?

what, did his nerfs get him that hard or something?
    Disclaimer: . . . Please don't make posts that don't explain why you think a certain way and expect to be taken seriously.
    AT is probably A tier potential, but the current Ain playerbase aren't really showing it.

•