Ruben Villager
    Mar 2017
    Home <3

Elesis signature work

Hello everybody,
    This signature i've made took me 40-50 minutes,
    So.. What do you say? (Don't be rude if you don't like it)

Without Text:

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2013
    Not really a all red person, but not bad at all, mind you, why don't you try to add, i don't know, a little more black, i mean to darken some areas, i think ti will make the red pop up more, a be more define, but i'm talking about the back ground, not the Eli avatar, she is fine, think a little a bout her HA (the way the Blacks and reds interact)

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2017
    Home <3
    Not really a all red person, but not bad at all, mind you, why don't you try to add, i don't know, a little more black, i mean to darken some areas, i think ti will make the red pop up more, a be more define, but i'm talking about the back ground, not the Eli avatar, she is fine, think a little a bout her HA (the way the Blacks and reds interact)
    Would take that as a tip, thank you!

Altera Savior
    Jun 2011
    benehime

gj

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2014
    i want big resolution for wall paper (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011

Black circle: seems out of space mainly because it is kind of just sticking out.

White circle: It can be the best space you to put text, but while empty becomes a focal point of it's own cause it is too bright compared to the rest of the signature.

As for the text in the first one, it might be better to use a more bulky text cause it just blends in and makes it hard to see.

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    Initially, I couldn't immediately see CrA because of how much she blends into the background. In your previous sigs, AmT and AP were easily identifiable due to how there was not too much going in the background. Idk, I guess it's just because there's so much red spikes in the background that CrA loses focus.

(ヽยดω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    Moved from General Discussion section since it's not discussing about Elsword the game.

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2017
    Home <3
    Moved from General Discussion section since it's not discussing about Elsword the game.
    Sorry my bad man.

•