Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    Huh......... I never knew. They actually put this thing.

Anybody knows how it works?
    They said it will be modified so technically no one knows how it works. Though, it probably will keep the same basic functionalities.

Guardian
    Mar 2014
    ?! ?! ?! ?! ?! ?!
    Nope, it's via close contact.
    ?

u don't represent an entire group of people, except for ur self and a few friends. the removal of im costumes was practically a billboard pointing to MW. u didn't need any "close contact" for that
    but is it a fair trade?
    ?

the two have no correlation to each other; unlimited stamina is being removed for its own reasons. mw was a system that everyone clearly had knowledge of and wanted, so now here it is. it's like ur actively trying to bring flack towards something that's enjoyable. ya unlimited stamina being removed sucks but u have a thread to talk about that in.

Bethma Guard
    Apr 2015
    ?

u don't represent an entire group of people, except for ur self and a few friends. the removal of im costumes was practically a billboard pointing to MW. u didn't need any "close contact" for that
    That person probably referred to the thread in the off topic, besides, the IM removal could be regarded as to clean old costumes. Though, w/e if you want to bend it like that

And guess we also know the date.

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    That person probably referred to the thread in the off topic, besides, the IM removal could be regarded as to clean old costumes. Though, w/e if you want to bend it like that

And guess we also know the date.
    ' - ' That person didn't give any form of proof or anything like that. So it's going to happen.

and date is probably next week or in 3 weeks.

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    ' - ' That person didn't give any form of proof or anything like that. So it's going to happen.

and date is probably next week or in 3 weeks.
    Didn't GMs said it's not next week?

Bethma Guard
    Apr 2015
    I wanna ask again, why didn't they make the MW-ed costumes still tradeable in the first place instead of taking them out of the cycle (Of course, if you no longer own that piece, you lost the "MW-ed")? ' ^ ' I always think if they do a thing like that, it will never have a problem

probably in 3 weeks when they removed the costumes from IM

Guardian
    Mar 2014
    ?! ?! ?! ?! ?! ?!
    semantically, derosed did no such thing, but if u want 2 bend it like that, then im ok w/ that too.

probably should've announced mw first though in a special livestream last maint day, but i can see the appeal of having it today so w/e

Altera Savior
    Sep 2014
    Hell
    I wanna ask again, why didn't they make the MW-ed costumes still tradeable in the first place instead of taking them out of the cycle (Of course, if you no longer own that piece, you lost the "MW-ed")? ' ^ ' I always think if they do a thing like that, it will never have a problem

probably in 3 weeks when they removed the costumes from IM
    Maybe its just the coding???

OT: IM SO HYPED AAAAAAA (But my wallets already empty ;u

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    Didn't GMs said it's not next week?
    I heard them say it's not next year
    and that it's with in the quarter

I could have missed that statement -shrugs-

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

Altera Savior
    Feb 2013
    Because if you want a costume piece for its look, you can then trade it off to someone else who wants the look too (and then the other person keeps it because no more seal counts) -- essentially making it a 2-for-1 deal. And you know KOG's not gonna let that happen.

•