(ヽ´ω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    i'm honestly at a loss on how to use it.....

i registered some of my DW's look (her perk IB items) and my asura's trump bunny set, but applying them does nothing to change my look....

am I doing something wrong here or what?
    Did you apply them to a completely different item, then wore that item

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Elysion Navigator
    Sep 2013
    You need a GPS
    Did you apply them to a completely different item, then wore that item
    yeah, and it doesn't seem to overwrite the look despite saying it's applied.

for instance, my ara has the maid IB set on, and i have her bunny set registered. i tried to apply the bunny set look to the IB set and it said "look applied" but when i leave the screen, my avatar is still the maid outfit

(ヽ´ω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy

for instance, my ara has the maid IB set on, and i have her bunny set registered. i tried to apply the bunny set look to the IB set and it said "look applied" but when i leave the screen, my avatar is still the maid outfit
    ur supposed to equip the IB

Altera Savior
    Jul 2013
    forums

I'm not sure if this will help, but I made a quick gif: http://imgur.com/a/SfgXR
    Once you have all your pieces registered into the wardrobe, you basically want to go in while wearing your IB set, click the bunny top piece, then apply look over the top slot, and it should change. You're wearing the IB with the bunny registered onto it, right?

It's a little complicated to explain in words, I guess? So maybe there's something you didn't do, or it could just be a glitch/bug.. but I'm having no issues on my end. Are you wearing the right outfit?

Elysion Navigator
    Sep 2013
    You need a GPS
    i think i know what the issue is now... it's because my IB set is a "cobo" set

i'm guessing BOTH items need to be able to be registered

(ヽ´ω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    Yeah and atm you can't register any cobo or other event items.

Elder Citizen
    Mar 2014
    Altera Village
    really would like to use my scarfs in the wardrobe... :<
    and I would really like the Boss accessories to be added to so I can have a reason to buy and use the Invisible accessories on everything.

Altera Savior
    Mar 2011
    I'd love to know why the lone wolf set isn't in the wardrobe either. I can understand taking time to get the older looks, but I don't get why sets that are being added to the game aren't being added to wardrobe either.

Edit: And apparently I'm wrong, they are in the wardrobe.

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2016
    This has probably been said, but while i really love the idea of invisible accessories, ib accessories(which is the only stuff you can mask atm) aren't the items that I would like to mask the most. If boss accessories and/or dimension of sinister intent accessories could be masked I would buy the invisible acc items in a heartbeat.

Also, I would love the opportunity to buy 2nd job promos... even if its only for a limited time window...

•