View Poll Results: How is pvp since the merge?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • More or less the same

4 33.33%
  • Laggy af

8 66.67%
  • Better

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ruben Villager

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ditz View Post
    Distance lag is ridiculous, even when very few people are on that channel.
    there is no distance lag in game, just depend or internet speed, that's all. how do i know this ? I tested it with other MMO game and the server location is the same, in the USA. that game is SEAL B**. tested in there and the result is : smooth enough to PvP[At least in 1 vs 1 and GWH].

just to mention, in that game the only one who suffer is the lag one. in this game ? wow, should i tell u ? im one of the who get stressed bcuz this issue. have smooth internet but get a hard time in PvP bcuz lagger is running around in ARENA.

in short, its all about self-awareness. but some of them just don't care or love to be laggy. am i right?
    KOG, u know u just lost 1 of ur customer, right ? How long u can kept them, if u never fix this lag issue ?

ur lucky, my stupid sister still spending money on ur game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubar View Post
    there is no distance lag in game, just depend or internet speed, that's all. how do i know this ? I tested it with other MMO game and the server location is the same, in the USA. that game is SEAL B**. tested in there and the result is : smooth enough to PvP[At least in 1 vs 1 and GWH].

just to mention, in that game the only one who suffer is the lag one. in this game ? wow, should i tell u ? im one of the who get stressed bcuz this issue. have smooth internet but get a hard time in PvP bcuz lagger is running around in ARENA.

in short, its all about self-awareness. but some of them just don't care or love to be laggy. am i right?
    KOG, u know u just lost 1 of ur customer, right ? How long u can kept them, if u never fix this lag issue ?

ur lucky, my stupid sister still spending money on ur game.
    Hi, I know it's frustrating but no need to take it over a dead thread.

Please don't necro threads that have been inactive for over 30+ days. Such is considered a necro and is not allowed on the forums.

Locking thread.

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na