Elder Citizen
    Apr 2013
    Old Neon Town

Rozen's Magical GFX (?) Shop! °˖✧◝( ⁰▿⁰ )◜✧˖°

♠ This will be done in my free-time so please be patient with me. In addition, as this is primarily for self-improvement, I won't be charging anything. If you'd like to send a tip, feel free to mail it to IGN: G123u (NA). ¬ ( ' v ' ¬
    ♦ None of this will be professional of course, and the amount of effort/time I put into a piece depends on a lot of varying factors. Please keep in mind that this is not an art shop! The service provided is content manipulation, not content creation.
    ♣ The images you send to me must be your own and/or official artwork. Screenshots from the game are what I prefer to work with. I will not work with renders or art done by others unless you have explicit permission from the artist (exception: commissions, WAERO's comics). I hope you can understand.

Example Avatars: (Default size is 160x160)
    Spoiler:

Example Sigs: (Default size is 600x200)
    Spoiler:

Example Wallpapers: (Default size is 640x960)
    Spoiler:

Form:
    :
    -- Image / Link to image
    -- Text:
    -- Resolution/Size:
    -- Border? If yes, style? (simple line, dotted, pattern, etc.)
    -- Any specific colors/style/theme?
    -- Anything else?
    -- Is a public posting okay, or would you prefer I pm you the final result?
    Queue:
    --
    --
    --

Latest:

Finished:
    Spoiler:

♠ Preview icons with a red outline mean the person requested the finished result to remain private. As a result, they will not link to the full-sized image.
    : Updates!

Sander Chieftain
    Sep 2015
    At Nemmy's feet
    -- Image / Link to image:

-- Text: None
    -- Resolution/Size: 1920x1080
    -- Border? If yes, style? (simple line, dotted, pattern, etc.): I'd prefer none, but you can add some fancy golden thingies if you like.
    -- Any specific colors/style? See below.
    -- Anything else?I'd like you to add more money in the style of the coins and the heaps and sacks of gold that are already present. I want the background to be fully covered in gold, so that no transparent spot remains (I plan to use the result as desktop background on one of my machines). To help you a little, I also have screenshots from other angles, you still need to cut them out, though.
    -- Would you be all right with me uploading the finished result onto my Tumblr? No, tumblr can't handle the size. JK, it's fine, but please also hand me a version with the desired resolution.

Elder Citizen
    Apr 2013
    Old Neon Town
    -Snip-
    Oh, you already cleaned out the image, that's very helpful.
    That's going to be a lot of cold coins but I'll see what I can do! ' ^ ' )7

Edit: Is something like this acceptable?

Velder Noble
    May 2011
    Up your butt
    Image:

Spoiler:

Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Feel free to do what you want c:

And yes you can post on tumblr

Elder Citizen
    Apr 2013
    Old Neon Town
    -Snip-
    I've finished with your image! It was a lot of fun to edit, I hope you like the end result! Please don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything you would like to change.

Spoiler:

Sander Chieftain
    Sep 2015
    At Nemmy's feet
    Edit: Is something like this acceptable?
    Oops, didn't notice the edit.

I'd personally add a few sacks or gold heaps to the bottom part of the image, maybe even in a way that everything below the original ref is completely covered in them. Also, in the repeats in the background pattern are very visible due to one specific lighter coin, which kinda breaks the illusion. I do like the additional coins that simply look as if they were thrown around, and the sacks that have already been added are also well done. It's certainly a big step in the right direction.

Velder Noble
    May 2011
    Up your butt
    I've finished with your image! It was a lot of fun to edit, I hope you like the end result! Please don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything you would like to change.

Spoiler:

Oooo that's really nice. I really like the alchemy circle you put under her. Tysm ^^ and I'm glad you had fun c:

Elder Citizen
    Apr 2013
    Old Neon Town
    I'd personally add a few sacks or gold heaps to the bottom part of the image, maybe even in a way that everything below the original ref is completely covered in them. Also, in the repeats in the background pattern are very visible due to one specific lighter coin, which kinda breaks the illusion. I do like the additional coins that simply look as if they were thrown around, and the sacks that have already been added are also well done. It's certainly a big step in the right direction.
    I've edited the background pattern coughs and added a few more scattered coins to make it... a little bit less obvious. A bunch of sacks and coin piles were also added in the front, how does this look?

Spoiler:

Oooo that's really nice. I really like the alchemy circle you put under her. Tysm ^^ and I'm glad you had fun c:
    Wonderful! I'm glad you like it too, thank you as well~. /o/

Sander Chieftain
    Sep 2015
    At Nemmy's feet
    I've edited the background pattern coughs and added a few more scattered coins to make it... a little bit less obvious.
    Yes, that's better. The pattern is still visible, but at least the coins are uniformly coloured now, so it doesn't draw as much attention to it. I think with the refs that I gave you, this is about as much as I can reasonably expect.
    A bunch of sacks and coin piles were also added in the front, how does this look?
    Awesome. Loads of money indeed to the feet of my Nemmy. Very noice. And it's 1920x1080 instead of Tumblr size, sweet.

Elder Citizen
    Apr 2013
    Old Neon Town
    -Snip-
    All right, I'll move yours to the Finished section then. I apologize that it isn't exactly as you want it to be, but I'm still glad that it's to your liking. ( ́・ω・ )

•