Velder Noble
    May 2011
    Up your butt
    I'm back for more ~

Spoiler:

If possible, can you get rid of that "3"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Once again do what you want, if you even want to lol. I just had fun taking the screenshots. So you can choose what you want to do, if any. And you can do whatever you want ^^ ty ~

Once again, yes you can post on tumblr.

Sander Chieftain
    Sep 2015
    At Nemmy's feet
    I apologize that it isn't exactly as you want it to be, but I'm still glad that it's to your liking. ( ́・ω・ )
    I can't expect you to read my thoughts, it's fine. Though, if you're okay with it and still have the PSD or XCF, I'd still like to play around with that.

Elder Citizen
    Apr 2013
    Old Neon Town
    I can't expect you to read my thoughts, it's fine. Though, if you're okay with it and still have the PSD or XCF, I'd still like to play around with that.
    I'm deeply sorry but it appears that I have deleted the .psd file and can't seem to recover it. I'll continue searching for it, of course. (I solemnly swear I'm not normally this careless aaaaaaa orz)

-Snip-
    It's good that we're both having fun with this, aha. I'll add you to the queue once more then.

Sander Chieftain
    Sep 2015
    At Nemmy's feet
    Should have expected that. It's partly my fault too for not mentioning it earlier.

Elder Citizen
    Apr 2013
    Old Neon Town
    Should have expected that. It's partly my fault too for not mentioning it earlier.
    Ahh, I feel really bad about this. I'll be sure to send you a pm if I manage to recover the file! I'm very sorry again.

-Snip-
    I've finished with the screenshots you've given! There weren't many elements for me to work with but I hope this is all right. _(:з」∠)_

Spoiler:

Velder Noble
    May 2011
    Up your butt
    I've finished with the screenshots you've given! There weren't many elements for me to work with but I hope this is all right. _(:з」∠)_
    Ahh sorry about that >< I'm happy with how they came out though c: I really like the rocky theme in that one edit

Elder Citizen
    Apr 2013
    Old Neon Town
    Ahh sorry about that >< I'm happy with how they came out though c: I really like the rocky theme in that one edit
    Ahh, no, it's all right, don't apologize! I'm glad you're satisfied with the results! And we both had fun with this so it's all okay in the end. /o/

Sander Chieftain
    Sep 2015
    At Nemmy's feet
    I hope it's okay to make more than one request. You don't seem very busy.
    -- Image / Link to image

-- Text: "Ich bin nicht die Signatur, ich putz hier nur."
    That's German for "I am not the signature, I'm just cleaning". A line break after the colon is fine.
    -- Resolution/Size (Default avatars are 160x160, with sigs being 600x200.): 500x200
    -- Border? If yes, style? (simple line, dotted, pattern, etc.) I'll go with "no".
    -- Any specific colors/style? If needed, I can provide some low res dust clouds. Otherwise ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    -- Anything else? Things to clean away, like dirty magazines that are censored for phorum safety, used tissues, other stuff that one usually cleans away.
    -- Would you be all right with me uploading the finished result onto my Tumblr? Yes, but you have to link the https version.

Elder Citizen
    Apr 2013
    Old Neon Town
    -Snip-
    Yes, multiple requests are more than welcome! Exams are over for me so I definitely have a lot more free time.
    One quick question though - I noticed that your current signature is transparent. Would you like this one to be transparent as well, or to have a solid background?

Sander Chieftain
    Sep 2015
    At Nemmy's feet
    If the background would be just a simple colour, I'd prefer transparency. I don't mind you adding a fancy background, though, if it fits the image.

•