Elder Citizen
    Apr 2013
    Old Neon Town
    If the background would be just a simple colour, I'd prefer transparency. I don't mind you adding a fancy background, though, if it fits the image.
    I wasn't sure if the dust particles looked out of place or not, but how does this look?

Sander Chieftain
    Sep 2015
    At Nemmy's feet
    The words are fine and I like the dust particles in the second picture. This looks as if I will want to keep the PSD, so please add them as a separate layer if possible. (Also friendly reminder not to trash it.)
    I think Eve herself looks a bit small in comparison to the rest. She could be a bit larger, even though I'm unsure how well that works given the 500x200 restriction. Oh, and please replace the mags with doujins (should have made that clearer from the start, gomen), preferably Touhou, KanColle and other thing that is easily relatable to the Otaku subculture. If you don't want to search for them, I can also provide some (safe) cover samples.

Elder Citizen
    Apr 2013
    Old Neon Town
    I think Eve herself looks a bit small in comparison to the rest. She could be a bit larger, even though I'm unsure how well that works given the 500x200 restriction. Oh, and please replace the mags with doujins (should have made that clearer from the start, gomen), preferably Touhou, KanColle and other thing that is easily relatable to the Otaku subculture. If you don't want to search for them, I can also provide some (safe) cover samples.
    That's okay! It was an easy enough fix. /o/
    As for Eve, I tried rotating her so I could fit in more of her. How is this?
    Once you're satisfied with how it looks, I'll pm the .psd file to you. I'll be sure to keep it saved this time too, so don't worry! (Thank you for the reminder though.)

Sander Chieftain
    Sep 2015
    At Nemmy's feet
    I'll guess, I have to play with size and rotation myself, and I also thought that her previous stance was fine. This is but me remembering how her footsies work below what is shown making me worry that she tips over and right into the doujins. Doujin covers work much better. Sadly, I can't see all of them to guess their contents, but even without that I can say you did well. Other than rotating her back, I have no more complaints. Sorry that I made you do that extra work :<

Elder Citizen
    Apr 2013
    Old Neon Town
    Doujin covers work much better. Sadly, I can't see all of them to guess their contents, but even without that I can say you did well. Other than rotating her back, I have no more complaints. Sorry that I made you do that extra work :<
    Coughs, they're all sfw ones I grabbed from Batoto and Google.
    No worries! And thank you! I'll go and send you .psd file now. Rotated Eve back so she has less chances of tripping. <u>

Bethma Guard
    Jul 2015
    icup
    gimme gimme

Image: xxx
    Text: ig put somewhere, "Kaku"
    wow im creative LOL
    Size: ig sig and uh any size !!!!
    Border: nah
    Colors: anything u want !!
    u can post in public if u want !!

Elder Citizen
    Apr 2013
    Old Neon Town
    gimme gimme
    How does something like this seem to you?

Bethma Guard
    Jul 2015
    icup
    How does something like this seem to you?

scREECH
    eXACTLY WHAT I WANTED !!!!!
    time2gotakemoress'shohoohoh
    10/10 would rate
    ill come back again everyday wink

Elder Citizen
    Apr 2013
    Old Neon Town
    scREECH
    eXACTLY WHAT I WANTED !!!!!
    time2gotakemoress'shohoohoh
    10/10 would rate
    ill come back again everyday wink
    Haha, I'm flattered that you like it so much.
    Feel free to come back anytime! <u>

Elder Citizen
    Apr 2013
    Old Neon Town
    Val's wallpaper request has been finished~. She continues to fawn over the father and son duo, but I'm glad she likes the final result bump! /o/

•