thread: Guild Spotlight

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011

MOD Guild Spotlight

Hello ELPeeps!

With the new revamp, it's about time we relaunched this ;]

We'll randomly pick one off the list of Guilds and feature once a week every Friday as part of a Facebook Live Video or promotion on our SNS Channels. Be creative as you want to be with your answers.

This is specifically for Recruiting guilds only though!

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Guild Name
    Guild Leader
    Current Number of Guild Members
    Guild Server

- When did you start your guild and how was it form?
    For older guilds: How were you able to keep your guild active for so long?

- What can you say about the personality of the members of your guild?

- Are you guys PvP or PvE oriented?

- Do you guys do any special events in your guild? If so what?

- What are your goals and values in your guild?

Here is a Google Form Version: https://goo.gl/forms/pbn3SteoukAlZpzg1
    If you filled out a google form, there is no need to post the form again. But you can if you want ;]

Do let me know if you like posting or using the google form more!

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2013
    Guild Name: PaperHearts
    Guild Leader: Lilaceria
    Current Number of Guild Members: 80+
    Guild Server: North America (Solace)

The guild was started on July 14th 2015 and was originally a private guild. It was open to the rest of the server after some internal problems. We have manage to stay standing by keeping oour members engaged on our Discord channel and with hard working admins.

We are a bunch of derpos (esspecially Lily and Renquiem). We just tend to do random things and stupid stuff. Derpo is actually a typo of the word derp, that's how big of a derp we all are.

Both I suppose. We kind of do what ever we want to do. We have members that are more PvE focused while others are more PvP focused.

We have a lot of special events in [PaperHearts] our lovely admin Acuiasa works hard to make each monthly event more interesting then the last. Some events are large scale PvP tournaments while others are smaller casual a

To have a good time and to always try to improve yourself. Not everyone is good at the game but everyone can imporve. We want you to always give it your best. And we will be their to cheer us all along the way.

Ruben Villager
    Oct 2016
    Guild Name: Palyeon
    Guild Leader: HellDragon16
    Current Number of Guild Members: 179
    Guild Server: INT

It started 01/02/17! The name was formed from the korean words red + dragon that got chopped up. It was formed by me and my couple since we left our old and dead guild. We wanted to have a base where we are mostly handling it. It was for me and my three friends but we decided to open it up to expand the community.

Quiet. But when talkative, very weird but fun. Overall it is a peaceful guild where no one argues. Sometimes lonely at some times but the admins and some officers are very approachable, you just need to speak up. I do most of the talking though but it's cool.

It is leaning more on the PvE side but you can do both so it is fine either way. They have their own ways of playing so both.

We haven't done anything yet but planning to. Was giving out some rings last time though for free. Hoping to do a small giveaway soon for members to enjoy the guild and will feel like a family.

My goal is to make everyone comfortable as possible! I made this guild for everyone to help each other out to make stronger bonds and for everyone to enjoy the game. Leaving some weapons for each character for everyone to find the equipment they need. Overall, my goal is to aim to be one of the strongest but accepts every character, level, nationality, gameplay. I just want a safe environment for everyone

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2017
    Guild Name: GamuGakuen
    Guild Leader: ReijiKamiki
    Current Number of Guild Members: 85/100
    Guild Server: INT

The Guild Started way back from 4 years ago, it was formed when i was starting to get to know the Game, i named it "GamuGakuen" which means Game Academy well the "Gamu" should be "Gemu" P.S. i was sleepy at that time when i created the guild so yeah since i have no ED to buy a new Guild License, i decided to stay it that way XDD. =w=
    Well i was able to maintain its activeness because of one particular move, and that is... INVITE NOOBY PLAYERS ON MY GUILD, AND TEACH THEM HOW TO FIGHT BACK *W* and as for the Core members of the guild they helped me maintain it every time i take my leave on the game for like a very long time, so yeah, thanks to them GamuGakuen is still Alive and standing.

Simple, some of them are dependent some are independent, Everyone is Lively, Friendly, Talkative, and Active ^W^ more like we don't treat each other as "guild mates" we now also treat each other as family, well uhmm even tho some of us has a Love Life inside the guild as in like a couple (only a few)

Both =w= cause yeah its the Guild wherein noobs would learn how to fight back right? then yes we are both PvE and PvP Oriented

we have a lot, well we have PvP and PvE events wherein it only happens every once in a 6 Months (P.S. we need funds so we're stuck on once in a 6 months of guild event) okay now by PvP Event, we feature a Survival Mini Game wherein 16 members of the guild can only Join, and by PvE it could only mean having all the members clear a single Secret Dungeon, by that they need a party member, so yes you can only Party up with your Guild members.

Well our Goal is to be well known as the guild of Learning and also the guild of all Hyper-Active members =w= in GamuGakuen, we Value our self as one family, we don't Aim to be the Strongest, we just aim to become the guild wherein new players of the game may learn ^^ we Accept everyone in our guild but, we only have two conditions to let you join and those are, you should be ACTIVE and TALKATIVE. =w=

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2015
    Hidden Leaf village
    Guild Name: Elder
    Guild Leader: Ruikiro
    Current Number of Guild Members: 8
    Guild Server: NA

I started this guild couple days ago and i named it elder becouse i wanted to have massive territory named elder (lol)

I dont have enough members for now buy they seem very friendly and active

Both everyone can do whatever they want to
    PVP-PVE events also giveaways (if i have money) i didnt started those event yet but we will have them

Our goal is to create guild with massive territory (becouse guild base isnot enough) and help everyone in our territory (elder) lol.

Ruben Villager
    May 2017
    Guild Name: BrokenSanity
    Guild Leader: xMagicPandaa
    Current Number of Guild Members: 67/110
    Guild Server: NA

This guild started a little over a year ago on June 10th. A friend of my decided to make a guild and wanted me to be the Guild Master so I took the offer and thus we began a new adventure with new friends and soon family.

The personality of the members, hm.. one word -> Weird, all of us are pretty odd people to be honest but that is what makes us connect so well with each other haha.

We are both PvP and PvE. We will do dungeons with each other and also we do PvP Guild sparr because it is always a fun time! .. yes we do get salty at each other in sparr but hey, we are all competitive and it's great.

Yes, every now and then we will hold a Guild Tournament, or sometimes we will do a guild vs guild tournament which is very enjoyable to everybody.

Our goal is to keep recruiting and meeting new friends, and to have fun and enjoy this time we have together. We value honesty, trust, most importantly we value each other and the bonds we build! ^^ also we value JaenanJein, because Jae is cool (he totally didn't tell me to add this..) lol c:

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2013
    Japan
    Guild name: Eclipsa
    Guild Leader: Omegashi
    Current Number of Guild Members: 196/200
    Guild server: NA

This guild started recently actually. To be specific, the date our guild began was on 05/28/2017. It started off as me being a guild master seeking admins to help make the guild larger. Until I found 2 very reliable admins. We steadily began to grow. Thus, we are now a rather large guild.

-What can you say about the personality of the members of your guild?
    In every honesty, some act like idiots, but for the very least, they are kind to everyone. At some cases, we may have recruited an overly sensitive and rude person, but in the end, the admins and I will try to discipline them to behave better. In general, everyone in my guild are kind and helpful to everyone, which is why I love my guild greatly.

-Are you guys PvP or PvE oriented?
    We're an omnipotent guild, which means we're specialized in doing everything. Whether it's pve helping/advice/carry, social, or pvp coaching/teaching/advising/or carrying. Our services may even include tips and advice in merchandising or how to make ED.We do everything possible for only 1 purpose and the reason why I created Eclipsa. That reason is the help as much players as possible if they need it. Whether it be an emergency or not, we will always be there for them if they come to us.

-Do you guys do any special events in your guild? If so, what?
    We sometimes create a dice game room for everyone to participate or a quiz game for pretty good prizes. There are times where I would do a guild fund, which means I would individually fund every single one of our members.

-What are your goals and values in your guild?
    The biggest value to my guild would be peace and kindness and my largest goal relating to Eclipsa would be to come popular and a well known guild to help others in everything if possible. To be honest, my guild grew a lot faster than I thought it would over the concept of us being omnipotent in specialization and helping others.

•