Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellastrea View Post
    I think for simplicity, it would better to specify the costume/accessory restrictions in terms of broader rules, rather than listing specific ones.
    So far, the intention I see is twofold:

1. No costumes/accessories that give crit damage or skill damage (henir 4/5, aa 4/4, eo 3/3, rm 4/4 etc.)

2. No costumes/accessories that give onhit effects (glacial, nocturne etc.)

Which can be roughly reduced to: "no costumes/accessories that give stats/effects beyond what's listed in your stats window". In other words this would be all the standard stats that you can get from magic stones; plus p/matk, p/mdef, and resists, which come on most IBs.

And it would help to have the bans be based on the stats you end up getting in the end. So for a costume set like henir where the crit damage effect only comes out at 4/5, there wouldn't be any harm to allow for 3/5 or below. Also keep in mind that with the ban on IB weapons, almost if not all of the crit/skill damage accessory effects are already impossible to get.
    Going forward, I hope he puts this into the format of his tournament(s). He mentioned before a lot of it was copy pasted from an older tournament he hosted.

Quote Originally Posted by TopTier View Post
    That's a really steep entry fee for just a 500m grand prize...

3rd place gets 100m wat

i think if you want to sponsor a tourney, you should supply most of the portion of the prize yourself, having just the small pool of registration fees from 8 people as a prize is kinda ridiculous lmao
    While I can't speak for the host himself, I'd imagine if he could offer better prizes or offer more ED he most likely would, if only to encourage more people to be engaged in stuff like this. Just my 2 cents.
    {ERP 111} BH for life ~
    Suimetsa (BH) | Suiimetsu (GrM) | Suiimetsa (CrA)
    Ainsteinium (ArT) | Avens (EE) | Ryoshiriki (AP)
    [Okay]

3rd place gets 100m wat

i think if you want to sponsor a tourney, you should supply most of the portion of the prize yourself, having just the small pool of registration fees from 8 people as a prize is kinda ridiculous lmao
    Raising the 1st place prize to 1b because I'm feeling generous.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Chan View Post
    please ban new lanox/elysion map
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellastrea View Post
    I think for simplicity, it would better to specify the costume/accessory restrictions in terms of broader rules, rather than listing specific ones.
    So far, the intention I see is twofold:

1. No costumes/accessories that give crit damage or skill damage (henir 4/5, aa 4/4, eo 3/3, rm 4/4 etc.)

2. No costumes/accessories that give onhit effects (glacial, nocturne etc.)

Which can be roughly reduced to: "no costumes/accessories that give stats/effects beyond what's listed in your stats window". In other words this would be all the standard stats that you can get from magic stones; plus p/matk, p/mdef, and resists, which come on most IBs.

And it would help to have the bans be based on the stats you end up getting in the end. So for a costume set like henir where the crit damage effect only comes out at 4/5, there wouldn't be any harm to allow for 3/5 or below. Also keep in mind that with the ban on IB weapons, almost if not all of the crit/skill damage accessory effects are already impossible to get.
    I've updated the rules to include those suggestions. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by eccnecc View Post
    Archangel/Archdevil IB, Henir IB, Glacial IB, Celestial Master IB, Royal Maid/Servant IB, El Search Party Officer IB (includes Dark ver.)
    < all pieces or only certain pieces/accessories?
    Only certain ones. As long as it doesn't give the set effect with crit/skill damage or on-hit effects ^^

3rd place gets 100m wat

Oh, we're only hosting the tournament, not sponsoring it. The prize is actually a breakdown of the whole registration fee if 8 people are met, we're not getting any money from it. 500 million for the 1st place while 300 million for the 2nd. Originally, we didn't have a 3rd place prize, but we obtained 100 million from WindGroper, so we gave that to the third place as a consolation prize. It basically returns their reg fee. This tournament is a prized pool one, after all. People who are willing to participate are welcome to join, while we respect those won't as well.

Either way, Paizuru will be adding to the prize pot right now. It's currently a total of 1 billion for the 1st while I added 250 million of our group's own for the 2nd place.

❛❛ 死ねや雑魚が... 死ね死ね死ね死ね死ね死ねェ! ... そのまま死んどけ。 ❜❜
    「 Mekakucity Market 」- B/S/T/Service Thread *^* || [Okay] Guild Shop Thread OuO
    Art Source is by Kio & 子琊zya.