Ruben Villager

Thumbs up Completely random?

I keep seeing titles I achieved during dungeons or any kind of matter, but whenever I try to look into it, I don't seem to find any of which
    to what I have gained before.

What kind of bug is this, I gain a title but I actually didn't?

Hamel Guardian
    When the game says a title is "unlocked", it means you've discovered it (and can see the requirements to obtain it), not that you actually have it. I believe it says "obtained" when you actually get a title.
    Mains:Leysiel(T.DW) Sylfeia(T.Asura) Subs:Zainyr(ATh) Niaren(CrA) Azuryne(NB) Ripani(Demonio) Miasyl(GrM) Linrei(SD) Sumiel(VP) Miseil(WS) Aerino(Valkyrie) Rinmi(CN) Selane(GA) Sianri(NW) Requina(YR) Inactive:Meseki(LK) Zenite(ST) Reilis(CBS) Ralken(PT)
    Fix mechanics for PvP

Ruben Villager
    Oh I see, do you know where to see its requirement after discovering it?

I thank you for your time.

Hamel Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlCity View Post
    Oh I see, do you know where to see its requirement after discovering it?

I thank you for your time.
    In the menu where you select a title to use, any that you've discovered but not obtained will have its requirement to obtain listed when you click on it (and your progress in achieving that requirement).

As for seeing the requirement to discover a title, you can't do that in-game, but ElWiki has those requirements listed.
    Mains:Leysiel(T.DW) Sylfeia(T.Asura) Subs:Zainyr(ATh) Niaren(CrA) Azuryne(NB) Ripani(Demonio) Miasyl(GrM) Linrei(SD) Sumiel(VP) Miseil(WS) Aerino(Valkyrie) Rinmi(CN) Selane(GA) Sianri(NW) Requina(YR) Inactive:Meseki(LK) Zenite(ST) Reilis(CBS) Ralken(PT)
    Fix mechanics for PvP