Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ^ I agree it was def one of my favorites.

And looks like most people are bummed to see things leaving. I agree that some of the old IM stuff was really outdated but some of the new sets are just so nice. It's sad to see them go.

Quote Originally Posted by MiracleBell View Post
    I just don't see the point of the removal .. ; - ;
    They are pressing people to buy cuz they love money

It would've been nice if they had some kind of discounted goodbye sale -- but that's just wishful thinking. :d

ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡʸ ᶠˡᵘᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵇʸ
    ℓєgιт ριςѕ
    ʰᵒᵏᵃʰᵒᵏᵃ・ᵉᵘᵈᶤᵃ

Quote Originally Posted by Shiruetto View Post
    It would've been nice if they had some kind of discounted goodbye sale -- but that's just wishful thinking. :d
    I was hoping for the same thing...
    I definitely would have been more tempted to buy KC had this been the case. Oh well.

“We’re stray dogs running without a destination.”

I'll miss the pieces- however I don't think I can say they were the most visually pleasing.

I'll miss them for nostalgia's sake.

Extremely sad to see them go. Mix-and Matching is one of my favorite things to do in Elsword during slow days when I need to wait for buffs. Now I'm making a bunch of different sets before they all disappear forever.

I'm still racking my brain here wondering just WHY they're doing this. They said things will return later as packages, so.. will older sets be getting revamped visuals, or is it just to make more money by recycling sets in a more temporary way? You know, out with the old and in with the new, and in time once our current perm sets get old, they'd face the same fate.

In any case, I hope it's just for visual revamps and they don't plan to make once permanent packages into temporary sales. With the exception of events (like costume winner stuff), I hate that they sell outfits for a limited time then take them away. What's the point? If you want to advertise as an action game with a dress up mechanic, you'll want more items.. not less!

Some sets literally just got here... Why take them away? God, I just wish they weren't so vague about this stuff. Just tell us your plans lol, it'd help me feel like I could trust the company more. But w.e.

The really-wishful-thinking-and-probably-won't-happen theory is that they'll be re-released with lower prices :^)! I was lamenting the other day how $26 for the black cat set is just insane. I could get so much more elsewhere - online or offline. I wanted the winter casuals really bad too, hope they won't be gone for long.

♦ • ♦ • ♦

I was hoping to be able to buy a few costumes next month. Idk why remove them in the middle of the month i get payed on the first pls LOL. ill miss butterfly and gloomy the most. Those are some of the best looking IM costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    I'm still racking my brain here wondering just WHY they're doing this. They said things will return later as packages, so.. will older sets be getting revamped visuals, or is it just to make more money by recycling sets in a more temporary way? You know, out with the old and in with the new, and in time once our current perm sets get old, they'd face the same fate.

In any case, I hope it's just for visual revamps and they don't plan to make once permanent packages into temporary sales. With the exception of events (like costume winner stuff), I hate that they sell outfits for a limited time then take them away. What's the point? If you want to advertise as an action game with a dress up mechanic, you'll want more items.. not less!

Some sets literally just got here... Why take them away? God, I just wish they weren't so vague about this stuff. Just tell us your plans lol, it'd help me feel like I could trust the company more. But w.e.

The really-wishful-thinking-and-probably-won't-happen theory is that they'll be re-released with lower prices :^)! I was lamenting the other day how $26 for the black cat set is just insane. I could get so much more elsewhere - online or offline. I wanted the winter casuals really bad too, hope they won't be gone for long.
    I think it was for cisual revamp to. They where doing that to IBs so perhaps they decided to do that with IM stuff to? On a side note, perhaps is related to the new feature that the MW will have. At least from what the GM said on the live stream. Otherwise i dont know why they are doing it. Specially since i head KR is still keeping their costumes
    This Sig is currently under construction...
    My KoG want list: ϟ Bring AFK emotes ϟ A tab for Market mail

Quote Originally Posted by Gietmex View Post
    I think it was for cisual revamp to. They where doing that to IBs so perhaps they decided to do that with IM stuff to? On a side note, perhaps is related to the new feature that the MW will have. At least from what the GM said on the live stream. Otherwise i dont know why they are doing it. Specially since i head KR is still keeping their costumes
    Huh. Really? I could have sworn I saw something about KR getting theirs removed too.. If it's just in NA, that'd make me feel a little better. It would imply that it definitely has more to do with the release of MW on non-KR servers. I don't know why they'd REMOVE them, but.. I don't know. I guess we'll just have to wait on this one, but man it's frustrating to not have the answers haha.

♦ • ♦ • ♦