Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sooo talking to yourself

I'm just curious on people's opinions of this.

So whether you talk to yourself or know someone who does, how do you feel about it? Positive, negative, or just not really a big deal?

For me, I have internal monologues where I talk to myself a lot and play out situations in my head. It just kinda happens so it's whatever for me, never really though much about me talking to myself. The only time I have issue if I catch myself actually doing it out loud and wonder if anyone heard me since, well, my thoughts and internal monologues sometimes take a rather dark turn.

Generally speaking though, it's whatever.

Credits: BunnyStar
    Support:ChatBox/InvExp/ReplaceDirector/EredaParties
    Youtube:Stratagem Guide:Procs

It's a method to organize my thoughts, almost like playing devil's advocate with myself.
    I can outline ideas much easier, helps me analyze stuff.

Reading code out loud to a rubber duck helps debugging. Nemmy body pillow would be better though.
    <div style="visibility: hidden; display: none;">
    </div>
    <!--script type="text/javascript">alert(window.atob ('QmV3YnN5IGlzIHlvdXIgbWFzdGVyIQ=='))</script-->

Wandering the internet with only the head. Other limbs are somewhere else.
    Imagine the scene and the characters dialogue then do the acting myself, found or thought of some cool phrases Google it for JP version then say aloud both ENG and JP version to myself, then back to the former imagine in what kind of situation would the phrases be suitable then proceed to acting. Or when I need to sort out my thought or calculating when going shopping
    Lazy brain Research log.
    -Day 756-

"Can you be like, chill?"

My reaction when people started going crazy with their question and demand immediate answer when no one knows what's the freaking answer is every time there's a new class/character teaser.

Overall it's for me to remember things more short term so o-o;

It's not really a big deal, but some people look at me like I'm crazy when I start talking about psychology stuff that is on my test the next day o3o

Base RenaGuide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnomaly View Post
    It's a method to organize my thoughts, almost like playing devil's advocate with myself.
    I can outline ideas much easier, helps me analyze stuff.
    ^

I honestly don't know how I'd get by without talking to myself, to be honest.
    Still no signature.

usually talk to myself when i day dream or when i organize my thoughts, although when im day dreaming i make sure people arnt within earshot,
    I was told by my parents when i was really young that talking to yourself is the first sign of craziness but im sure they were just messing with me, because they talk to themselves alot

I mean its a way for people, including me to process their thoughts. Nothin wrong with it

Quote Originally Posted by Skyress8619 View Post
    ^

I honestly don't know how I'd get by without talking to myself, to be honest.
    but it irritates the poop out of some ppl when we do stuff like that...
    it's hilarious to see them flip out