Ruben Villager
    May 2016
    Its the trashcan game's solution to arena queue dying.

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2011
    This terrible queue system now just going to make more ppl quit queuing up I already quit cause of it. Being S rank getting killed in 3-5 sec by SSS and star rank while doing 0 damage to them is fun right or being put vs ppl under lv 30

Altera Savior
    Jun 2011
    you people

rank has always mattered. sarcasm

lol.

You can't match people by rank, because then you'll have match-ups like a lvl 50 A rank, vs a lvl 99 A rank.

But you can't match people by level either, otherwise you have match-ups like a lvl 99 C rank vs a lvl 99 Star rank.

so wut do you guys want? Stat based matching? Gear based matching? Skill level matching? Much easier said than done, especially with those derankers out there.

I stopped caring. When has rank ever mattered? it's all about the AP. All about those apples. Those excellent, succulent apples. yes....

Edit: I'm S rank in both of these attachments.

Edit 2: let me blank out the names. I don't want to defame. gimmie a sec.

Edit 3: should be fixed nao.

Hamel Guardian
    Apr 2012
    you people

rank has always mattered. sarcasm

lol.

You can't match people by rank, because then you'll have match-ups like a lvl 50 A rank, vs a lvl 99 A rank.

But you can't match people by level either, otherwise you have match-ups like a lvl 99 C rank vs a lvl 99 Star rank.

so wut do you guys want? Stat based matching? Gear based matching? Skill level matching? Much easier said than done, especially with those derankers out there.

I stopped caring. When has rank ever mattered? it's all about the AP. All about those apples. Those excellent, succulent apples. yes....
    Nobody who actually knows what they're talking about has actually wanted to not match by rank. Rank is a representation of your apparent effectiveness at winning (including skill, level, and gear), and at least until the top ranks, is pretty much the best way that the game is capable of determining who you should ideally fight.

However, the current problem is that a significant portion of matches do not have any filters whatsoever, allowing you to face anyone regardless of rank, level, gear, skill, latency, or any other factor that could affect the quality of the match.

Altera Savior
    Nov 2012
    They just need to put it back the way it is. If you got in pvp at the wrong level, thats your fault.

Sander Chieftain
    Jan 2012
    Eve's luxury closet
    Rank doesn't matter for me but
    They better match up by closest char lv and/or gears lv

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2012
    Is arena match making worse than before?

Here I am 59% done to SS and get pitted against 2 E ranks at lv12 and 52... I never remember it being this bad before. Maybe it was me giving up on PvP I forgot it was always like that.
    Well the part of problem of the match making is the the low player base, there a lot less people doing Arena than before (season 1 and 2), so the algortim makes the match with the player that are on quote, they can make better the algoritm by lock the match to one plus or minus your rank, but the wait time will be longer and the derankers dont make the things better, so it becomes a vicius circle, less players more bad matchmaking, then more players quit, and go on... even

Altera Savior
    Jun 2011
    Rank doesn't matter for me but
    They better match up by closest char lv and/or gears lv
    player level and gear item level. yes.

Elysion Navigator
    Sep 2013
    You need a GPS
    player level and gear item level. yes.
    usually this factored in with rank....

but with the massive loss of PvP players... yeah...

i even decided to queue for league 2 to get another rank... each queue took 1:30-2:30 JUST to get in a match

- - - Updated - - -

They just need to put it back the way it is. If you got in pvp at the wrong gear level, thats your fault.
    fixed

player level doesn't mean crap lately...

Velder Noble
    Dec 2013
    no wan knows
    I got pitted against a star rank on a C rank alt , v `
    all of my A~S rank alts (most of whom were lv30~50) were pitted against SS~SSS because you know logic
    My YR was mostly pitted against SS~SSS with raid weapons (I saw the perki proc on like, nearly every single match LOL)... I mean she was S rank but like my gear's the lv80 grend. sb and it's not even fully +9
    iquitpvpafterthat

•