Sous Chef
    Jul 2013
    The Void
    Reserving.

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2016
    Iced tea
    If we don't want the physical prize but we do live in the area, can we just get the kc instead =w=

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2015
    Pakistan
    Hmmmm i should give it a shot
    Reserved!

Ruben Villager
    May 2016
    Can you explain more clearly the rules? I didn't get it (Cooking IRL)
    18254088_401823480199414_524339290_n.jpg

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    Can you explain more clearly the rules? I didn't get it (Cooking IRL)
    18254088_401823480199414_524339290_n.jpg
    The ingredients are In Game Items.
    What you use in RL is not necessarily the same as what is in game.

Your final product cannot be something that exists in game. For Example, your final product cannot be Red Bean Sherbet cause it is an existing consumable in game.

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2014
    Narnia
    Reserved~

i never drew food before so this will be a challenge but I'll do my best!

Feita Knight
    Mar 2016
    In Hell
    IGN : ZzKonekozZ sever NA 42769, 42770
    You didn't read the rules correctly.. and plus you pulled both of those images from here and here
    The camera angles looked too fancy and the food.. looked really professional... so I googled both images and found both of them. They're from 2012-2015..

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2016
    Iced tea
    So yeah, once again, I've got a lot of questions, lol

I asked this first one earlier but no answer
    If we don't want the physical prize but we do live in the area, can we just get the kc instead?

and number two:
    Can we use the food items that can drop from boxes in dungeons as ingredients as well? I really want to use eggs because it's pretty hard to bake without them.

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2014
    Planet Earth

--------------
    I've decided to use a diary entry of Ara for it. Because I thought it would be fun.
    Ingredients:
    Organic Apples
    Banana Milk
    Honey Potion
    Golden Eggs (2017)
    Star Fruit Cookies
    Yggdrasil Leaves

Actual Description:
    Tropical Harmony Crunch originates from Sander. It's especially known as a traditional dish during El Harmony. The Top & Bottom part are the crust made from smashed Star Fruit Cookies along with Banana Milk to further enhance the flavor. Fire Magic is applied to hold them together and make them crunchy. Leftovers are then slightly burnt to form the decorations on the crust. The organic apples are cut into thin slices, diped in honey potion & then caramelised altogether. This Banana Milk, Caramelised Apples & Golden Egg are whisked together. No sugar is required as the sugar naturally comes from the Banana Milk & Organic Apples. Yggdrasil Leaf is added in order to make the dish nutritious & healthy. Ice Magic is used to freeze the mixture into an ice-cream like state. A scoop of the mixture is then placed between the crusts. Biten together forms a savory flavor that tackles the sense of taste at full throttle. Perfect for the Desert!

IGN: Deishiro
    Server: NA | Solace

Bethma Guard
    Dec 2015
    A Shelter
    Can I ask a friend to assist me in my entry (drawing, cooking for me etc.) but the idea and details are mine?

•