Ruben Villager
    Apr 2017

Payment double charged?

Quick Question:
    Okay so, I tried to purchase K-Ching the first time around and it was denied. I checked on my bank, and I confirmed with them that it was not a fraudulent charge. Where I am getting confused is, when I confirmed with my bank that the transaction was not fraud, does that it the transaction went through? Because the amount of money in my bank did not changed at all, and I saw a reversal payment.

I tried to place another transaction, and it went through, but it isn't reflecting on my K-Ching total amount.
    Will I be charged twice in this case then? Keep in mind, that this same issue happened before, but I didn't make another purchase and it still went through afterwards, which is why its concerning me.

If it gets double charged, who should I contact? My CC, file a ticket, or payment wall?

-Tiffany

(ヽยดω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    Hello there! Your best bet is to contact customer support as they can help you with this.

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2017
    Things got cleared up but my K-ching that I was charged with is still not reflecting in my account.. sigh

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2017
    Its been almost a week and still no sign of the K-Ching reflecting in my account. Wtf is going on?

•