thread: IB Giveaway

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2014
    The Depths of the Unknown, The Void
    Hihiii can i please have the 4/4 RM for rena!! Been trying to find a good set for her and would be lovely to have the 4/4.
    IGN: DominamVenti

Bethma Guard
    Jul 2015
    icup
    screams i would like 2 take that 5/5 rena vig
    i needa fund my rena again gdi : (((
    i have alot of IM costume sets for her just4dress up
    but i think this would help !!
    IGN: VSteps

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2016
    depression
    May I have the RM black mini? I've been looking for one for a while and the stats for 3 pieces would really help out.
    IGN: Cavere
    edit: just saw new rules, changed to mini only

Ruben Villager
    Oct 2016
    Ill take a full set of whatever hasnt been given out for RenaXD
    IGN: AssassinKado

Messenger of Love
    Feb 2014
    Hihi could I have the SS combo for Rena? I want some way to raise my HP and this is a perfect to help since NW has one of the lowest HP pools in the game
    IGN: Twiggles

Also, thank you for hosting the give away, sad to see you quit after barely coming back aaa

Edit: Didn't notice the new edit, may I get bucker so I can try and work my way up to getting SS shades in the future to help my NW not die from pokes

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2014
    I would like the RM Black Swan Spear please! I don't have any ib weapon for my main, so the double sockets will really help out a lot. Thank you!

IGN: SakuKyouko

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2013
    The Forest
    Its a shame that you have lost interest in elsword, best of luck finding a new game to enjoy
    I would pls like to ask for one of the VIG hair for rena if that is alright please, Its a set ive been intrested in having but unfortunately i never got the chance to get (edited)
    ign: Fayine
    edit: after seeing the rules i guess ill go for the VIG hair for rena, if thats oh k

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2017
    Id like to have the ET Staff for Aisha please. If anything, its because I don't have an IB weapon and the april fool staff looks really ugly. (LF>Invisible Costume Suits as well, KoG pls)

IG: LoliNowi

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2017
    Can I have the Rena EO Weapon+EO Accessories? This will be my first IB on my Rena and my rena lacks the sockets and stats.
    IGN: WindEsdeath0

Feita Knight
    May 2014
    Can I have the Salvatore Gaia Crown & Wings for Rena? Looking for motivation to level up my NW and it would help to have the green custom look.

My IGN is Satsuki000

•